Most Recent Platinum

Muff

32 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Platinum 328: Street Fighter X Tekken

Difficulty for most the game is 1/10 however there are some mission modes stages that are were straight up 9/10 for me.

1L3d3ce4.png

First of all I suck at fighting games, why I even attempted this is beyond me as I've spent so many years going back and forth to it. It's a grind in terms of playing so many stages but isn't that all fighting games are? Trophies were pretty straight forward but some of those mission mode stages absolutely destroyed me. I'm sure veteran fighters would have an easier time with it. Great roster though and interesting gameplay with tekken characters playing street fighter style.

Congratulations man, it's been two years and I still need to beat most of the missions, it's the only trophy I have left for the Platinum. Any tips? I am actually a really good Tekken player but apparently I do suck at Street Fighter :lol:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:
Platinum #2126

Rainbow Six Extraction (PlayStation 4)

Really enjoyed playing this game on both PS4 and PS5, Well randoms can be a pain lol but highly recommend it.

Cool, might get this game :).

:platinum: #536 - Telling Lies

Le4201c.png

I enjoyed this game and it had a pretty unique approach to storytelling. It's hard to go into detail without spoiling plot elements but involves the player (an FBI agent) watching a series of interconnected videos from an NSA database and piecing together clues that link the four main characters of the story. The database is presented onscreen in a desktop computer format which makes it pretty immersive. I thought the acting was of good quality for this type of game.

• Like 3

:platinum: #82: Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 :platinum:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/f57f2c/trophies/1L39c43c.png

Perfectionist

Obtain all Trophies.

I totally forgot that the Winter Olympics were currently going on, so it's kinda funny that I got this plat in this time frame lol. As a game this is one of the more competent sports games I've played in a while. Granted, I'm not really one who plays a lot of sports titles, but I think this game is particularly good for the casual sports fan since the events are all fairly short. If you don't have the patience to play one game for the usual duration of a match then this is for you. The online trophies might be a bit annoying, but with a boosting partner they're really simple. (Thanks for the boost, @Yuber6969!) Overall this is a fun time, but get it on sale like I did. I think it retails on PSN for $40 USD, and I can tell you right now that this is definitely too much. I got it for ten, and that's about what it's worth.

• Like 4

Lc295f4.png

:platinum:#372: Platinum Trophy

1L9233f6.png

Another fun Cabela entry, though it falls on the same rank of Hunting Expeditions in terms of how much I liked it. At least requires you to play the entire game before platinum, and there is a small narrative here. However, the story is nowhere near as interesting as African Adventures and Shadows of Katmai, and in terms of gameplay, feels a lot more restrictive than Hunting Expeditions in how you earn Gold.

In terms of overall package, North American Adventures and Adventure Camp still rank as the best Cabela games for me. There still exist more Cabela out there for me to try, including the dreaded Dangerous Hunts 2011, which is sitting in my drawer, waiting for me to attempt it.......

• Like 3