Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 2/19/2022 at 9:48 AM, KenjiCBZ said:

Congratulations man, it's been two years and I still need to beat most of the missions, it's the only trophy I have left for the Platinum. Any tips? I am actually a really good Tekken player but apparently I do suck at Street Fighter :lol:

Thanks dude, sorry it took me so long to respond I could have sworn I did lol. I deleted the game already but it should all be fresh in memory.

For missions I used the super easy gem and stuck with Zangief as the main and Raven as my secondary (in case I took too much damage Raven was easy for me to stay back with to get health recovered). I chose Zangief because with the super easy gem you can do his grapple moves by simply pressing up and triangle or circle. So basically anytime someone got up I could instantly grab them and finish most matches in 15-30 seconds. The hardest struggle with that is fighting Akuma on that mission with him and Ogre. Akuma is just so fast, hits so hard, and can heal like 60% of his life mid battle. That was the hardest mission for me. I also used 2 of the gems that reduce damage during x amount of blocks (also helps for the mission where you need to time out to win, you block the whole match on the corner while crouched).

The mission with counters only sucked but I used default Sagat and just did low kicks since he has such a decent reach.

All the missions with clearing x amount of enemies were a breeze with my Zangief strategy but the one with like 20 matches will piss you off if you mess up after almost finishing them.

I can't think of any other ones I had a lot of trouble with but hmu if you need more tips. It took me a while to realize how much gems actually help in that game.

Hope it helps bud!

Edited by RoxasOnFire
Added gems
  • Like 2

:platinum:  #131: F.I.S.T.: Forged in Shadow Torch (PS5)

capsule_616x353+%25282%2529.jpg

Difficulty: 6.5/10

Enjoyment: 8.0

Platinum Time: 21-25 hours

Great indie game, the final boss and the complete all combat training trophy are really hard but for the first of them there is an update with the new easy mode available.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, crowizard said:

Platinum #100

Splasher

Splasher Platinum Club • PSNProfiles.com   

Fun 8/10

Difficulty 10/10

At last about 10 days ago I hit the milestone. This was the game I wanted to complete for #100. It was very hard and required a lot of practice. First getting platinum medals on individual levels is no easy task. It requires some super risky jumps to perform in order to achieve them. Detahless took me quite long because I was not patient enough and would die easily and stupid. Speedruns are the hardest because they require full knowledge of the game especially Gotta Catch Em All speedrun. And still on that time frame of 73 minutes you can only do a small number of mistakes. Hardest platformer I played for platinum trophy for sure. Not even SMB comes to this level.

Excellent work.  I've read before this is among the toughest platinum's you can go for.