Most Recent Platinum

Muff

if you enjoyed this "choice and consequence" game you should really play heavy rain and until dawn since they are much better in that aspect, i think telltale's games like the walking dead and beyond don't have too many choices that really matters, as opposed to heavy rain and until dawn were everyone can die or live and there are multiple endings (nearly 20 different endings on heavy rain) and many different scenes and outcomes that can happen depending on the way you play, so you should try those two next if you enjoyed this one, and congratulations for the plat!

Thank you @smellslikejavier, will definitely pick up those some time later especially Heavy Rain.

Thank you @smellslikejavier, will definitely pick up those some time later especially Heavy Rain.

you're welcome! but make sure to play Until Dawn too, is by now considered the best "choice based game" out there, Heavy Rain is also a masterpiece and the game that started all this "interactive drama/choice based game" genre back on 2010, and the game that influenced all of telltale's games and life is strange. the problem that some people have with both Heavy Rain and Beyond is that since they were developed by quantic dream, and more specifically written and directed by David Cage there are many people who aren't fans of the way David Cage writes and directs his stories, but between those two nearly everyone agrees that Heavy Rain was better, so you will have a great time playing it. :)

• Like 3

Platinum #115:Uncharted 4: A Thief's End~

1L61febd.png

Fun:11/11

Difficulty:3/10(Without exploit i plat:c)

It's definitely a GOTY for me :D amazing graphic story everything was perfect

I didn't know there were speed-run and crushing glitch because i played my first play through without aim assist -.- took me 15 hours some parts was hard with low ammo but I'm glad i didn't know about them i get to enjoy this master piece!! One Last Time :) Naughty dog never disappoint me so far always I'm amazed :D

Is this a title where you need to play through the first three Uncharted? I mean... I own the Nathan Drake Collection, but people keep praising this game that it makes me want to hop aboard the hype train at full speed.

Is this a title where you need to play through the first three Uncharted? I mean... I own the Nathan Drake Collection, but people keep praising this game that it makes me want to hop aboard the hype train at full speed.

To get full enjoyment I would recommend you to play the first three games before this.

• Like 3

lol, is that showing on your PS4, or is it showing in-the-game itself?

i think those are made by him, he already did images like that for all its other platinums, they are pretty cool

EDIT: I don't know what's wrong with Sony and it's Servers anymore.. Problems occur when I sign in.

i think today psn was going to have a maintenance.

you're welcome! but make sure to play Until Dawn too, is by now considered the best "choice based game" out there, Heavy Rain is also a masterpiece and the game that started all this "interactive drama/choice based game" genre back on 2010, and the game that influenced all of telltale's games and life is strange. the problem that some people have with both Heavy Rain and Beyond is that since they were developed by quantic dream, and more specifically written and directed by David Cage there are many people who aren't fans of the way David Cage writes and directs his stories, but between those two nearly everyone agrees that Heavy Rain was better, so you will have a great time playing it. :)

True in regards to saying that Until Dawn is best interactive game, but Heavy Rain is also pretty good. If you're lucky, you might even encounter the infamous "SHAAAAUUUNNNNN" glitch lol.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 2