Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #184 Murdered: Soul Suspect (ps4)

completed in 1 day and 9 hours

platinum rarity 39.75% uncommon

platinum name: Moving On

came close to not platinuming this one, but thankfully one can return to nearly every place in the game and the last collectible was the one forgotten nearby the gas station. time to check through my backlog. next games will be Mousecraft (ps4) and minecraft story mode deluxe (ps3)

as usual first to get some food and begin those downloads.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Alternatewarning said:

1L85e089.png

Platinum #16: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

Overall, I really liked this game.  I will say, though it was much more challenging than I expected.  That's not always a bad thing but I felt like it was more of a difficulty wall than a curve with some of the bosses.  But otherwise, it was a good game.  I probably won't be getting any more in the "parent" series since I've heard this is one of the easier ones.  I will, however, play II and III as I really want to know how the story ends.  I really enjoyed the Divine Knight battles but they only showed up at the end.  I hope for more in part II.

That's a mistake. 1 is good enough to play by itself, but you'll have to play the previous ones to fully enjoy II and especially III

• Like 2

15 hours ago, A-B-A-C-A-B-B said:

L4e52ba.png

:platinum: Platinum #14: Titanfall 2 (PS4)

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 5/10 (for me it was like a 9/10 as I'll explain below)

I really enjoy this game and find it immensely fun. What was not fun was attaining the Platinum because I found getting the Gauntlet trophy "...Becomes the Master" incredibly difficult. I know a lot of other people had no issue with this, but I certainly did. Maybe it's because I only started playing video games this past November when I got a PS4 Pro after a 12 years hiatus. Maybe it's because I'm 31 and my reflexes aren't as sharp as they used to be. Maybe it's because playing FPS on consoles is still vastly inferior to PC KB+M. Maybe it's just because I'm not that good at video games. I don't know, but I accomplished this pain in the ass trophy and feel pretty good about it. I guess I could have skipped it for awhile and played other games, but with 998 total trophies, I wanted my 1000th to be a Platinum, so my OCD wouldn't allow it. I'm bragging to no one in particular, I just feel accomplished. And it feels good. Welp, looks like I can get back to killing Nazis in Wolfenstein: The New Order!

ZS6FOq06kPWskJ_EauVcn9ImmnmQypmPxZo-LfAnwtARkFaSLg2-NY7e88FgeXRmDD6nvf0lNtXLAdIS5kYlU4WK3E_qLJQ0I5sQ_iR_Rp18HIy4vkzNkS0D1SlgsF1CSk9PJIrK_o1Ek7cAJOC_j2EX8JB3Kx4J1gM8Qi8iY0e629YS_VRQ9tqTGv_Gyzs2aM9SAV9ugaXKmlOr8NtvpIP1gSTeiuan8DSC8g5HopwkfFlGkRpcgJdC98nR9OtTjzYEx6VHPXe365gXADpfzhnDVFJoGRTZeCs9BxTi28VsL9St19Eewud3m8YLEJwsZHaHlBjaQwuLkttZIspJ3EyPDHaVZ-rZUfEu5gP5u-9nZGfNSdrGXOqSV2wCxuTIgihInREZpMjDBlaSgjsKfCWLouZRhSuUFnX5101buyMAeCgM4iQXfXw4MfYt5Zpqx4ZhGD4bbI1r0FVZdvn_dbn6m2UE78XMP5bsRn7vJKY05O5Jj9G9zEcgkxms-dPm6bz8KWK3BrwRL1pFGjyR0p8C8MRt4xZx6ZFs6KgRvEqDiqA3utpKxwjwkD4IbNSoClKl070c9C1GIeBpjrozrmNGrVl1qliQWwSfpnD8Dyid6QMOP1UD=w1202-h676-no

Only got a 32.70, but I'll take it. No way in hell I'll ever beat Gamesager's 19.80 run.

adplDJT1MsYNfGvqnQ1L690Qnf0e2ZeZEUeonIDfkwolMu09mbPSF9SCt5tDWjk6LQtgMqZvQ3GauL7kn56xbuvT4JD6eajBKYfi-srlZy_fXwjYYyIcp4Lf8VkjrtHJWoUqb5kZEGUFb_0xhofQFXy93FAzEyaSSgxvAjNbsraMZcKskQV--WiDfV6C4qYPVvv-IUIy0dF3rmW7ZytN0p50XBVSahqSdneBFs6jF5WRMlbQ_WNyXAT3CgKF81Ac8nVYtTMKEx6g9hejw595akpfiHg0pWl0jU2eNxHcdG_mL25YTtKQhxFMG1QMZ9tcKjm7ylUAqRcyfHF9t77S9O7B8C5IgVDbXfDeINt_1kFxvFKMHXxTASZP2qhSYLN-fjolAyO_bgzQ_dn9Md49pm52swCWr_NELvsHDPrwJDTiaH7KWaZzu6UtpDvfRK6ntjeiSNQqlpXhz8tSCpGz9bN3AMkvMovcFRHCONOkx478E3p3rlk9lBiOA8yjYsX08NEZR7xxQAFrT9x12T8wDCtAt1ZQISw8_yLWPXa6Hpnyq-RGPP3PdlLePWqAamlZuC2m8EFEg3xhxiuE8Icwjagg_kZmh1Kz6_JbPid0qY86O_7mQjP1=w1202-h676-no

1000 trophies and #1000 was a :platinum: which makes my OCD happy. :)

Think again. A lot of people have trouble with this trophy, even me. Hence why there's usually always a shareplay session on here. But yeah, Sager even beat his own record on the gauntlet. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

That's a mistake. 1 is good enough to play by itself, but you'll have to play the previous ones to fully enjoy II and especially III

I'd rather have to look stuff up online than play games that are too hard for me to enjoy.  Plus, there are like 13-odd games, much too much to catch up on

• Like 1