Most Recent Platinum

Muff

5 minutes ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

Sooooooooo.......... how hard we talking with this one?

Well...I liked this game a lot when I played it on PS2 and so I decided to go for it. And even it seems like most people don't like it, it was fun to play.

Some fights were a kind of a challenge (on nightmare difficulty), because if you may already heard, the camera perspective is bad. But the fights are doable, if you use the right tactic, be careful and dodge a lot. x)  And I have to say, I had no problems with money (coins) at all, to buy items from the merchant. For the demon portals I suggest you just follow a video guide.

What makes this game harder or at least not enjoyable to play are some bugs and freezes (can't talk for PS4). This game just froze at least 10 times for me, but only on certain parts of the game (you find some information about this on the www). And there is a place near the end of the game, where the key for a door was just missing, after I killed myself a few times in the lava, the door just unlocked o_O (luckily for me). And when you are in the Croco temple, finished the fight there and got the key, you shouldn't leave the temple with the key not opening the door, because it may disappear and you are not able to open that door anymore. That was the part I have to restart the game all over again. >_<

To avoid such risks, I saved my game online from time to time with PS Plus.

This game is pretty straight forward and I had no problems with the other collectibles even without a guide.

I would give it a 5/10 difficulty but that's just my opinion and others may see it different. I actually don't rate games like that because it's just a personal rating and doesn't really shows the difficulty. 

Well if you still got some questions or want more detailed informations,if I may missed something or beeing inaccurate, feel free to ask.

• Like 1

My trophy hunting weekend has started off well.

#71 - Suicide Guy

1Ld4cf80.png

Platinum Trophy 
Collect all the trophies

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 3/10

As much as this game is creative and fun, the controls really let it down.

Each level is different to the last, having you solve puzzles and find a way to... well, commit suicide.

It's a quick, easy platinum. Make sure you use a guide to collect all the statues.

Divider 2 by Canzeda

#72 - Grim Legends 3: The Dark City

1Lde7904.png

Platinum 
Unlock every Trophy.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Another offering from Artifex Mundi and it's not as good as the previous two in the Grim Legends series.

The trophy list is a lot different to their previous games and, to be honest, one trophy in particular worried me.

The Strike Fast trophy, "Finish a Hidden Object Puzzle in less than 20 seconds" is VERY tight and I only got it after I resorted to using a guide to help me.

As usual, make sure you play on Expert difficulty and use a guide for the collectables.

Side note: I'm the #7 person to earn the platinum trophy and (currently) the #2 quickest earner, but I'm sure that will change as more people play.

• Like 3