Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #516 - Blind Postman

Le87a70.png

After just finishing up with Slayaway Camp I thought it would be a good time to switch my attention to another block sliding puzzle game from my backlog.

This game has a lot less character to it though and the bland block style of the levels here reminded me of Metal Gear Solid: Special Missions a little bit.

I had a good time for what I paid for it though and the levels have a decent amount of challenge to them. I was a big fan of the relaxing soundtrack too.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 3/10

• Like 2

#359 A Tale of Paper

L7b4868.png

#360 Metamorphosis

L599fd6.png

#361 Pumpkin Jack

L8588f1.png

All decent games but Pumpkin Jack was by far my favourite and the most fun of the lot. I like the fact that it was also made by one guy well mostly that’s just great that it’s as good as it is.

Edited by blacklight-nero
  • Like 3

:platinum: #517 - Die With Glory

L4be562.png

Quite a fun point & click game in which the goal is to guide the main character Sigurd, a brave viking warrior, to the most glorious death possible so that he can live out his afterlife in Valhalla. This often requires you to think backwards when it comes to completing the levels and made for an interesting gameplay mechanic.

A little on the short side and I found the controls a little bit fiddly, sometimes annoyingly so, but I had a good time with it and it's worth a go if you're into point & click games. I don't recommend paying full price though due to the short runtime so wait for a sale.

• Like 3