20 minutes ago, Strelok said:

L7ca091.png

Super Meat Boy

1L200a6a.png

Super Meat Boy!
Unlock all other trophies

:platinum:#151

Difficulty:   7/10

Obtaining this platinum was hard work. I want to thank all the people who upload recommendations on this forum and on Youtube. At the beginning I didn't dare to play this game directly on my main profile. That's why I spent a lot of extra hours training on another profile. + of 120 on this profile and + of 60 on my secondary profile. When you get the rhythm and the game mechanics, everything becomes more bearable. If you see this and want to go for the platinum. Do it without fear, it's not as hard as it seems.

I've mostly stopped keeping track of those threads in the Super Meat Boy subforums after I obtained the platinum myself. But I still think this is an exceptionally difficult platinum, and will probably be my proudest platinum I ever obtained.

What had me stumped for so long was the final no death worlds. Cotton Alley was no joke at all. Such precise precision to jump over those little gears, and the rhythm can take a very long time to get down. At first, I was dying constantly after doing a couple levels. Then I couldn't even do the magic pixel trick on 7-7X.

I ended up spending over 100 hours on this game. Nowadays I would probably rate this a 7 out of 10 in difficulty because I already played thru it all and I know what to expect. But it's definitely not a 7 out of 10 for newcomers. It's easily a 9 out of 10 or 10 out of 10 for most.

Granted, games like Crypt of the Necrodancer, Splasher, Cloudberry Kingdom, VVVVVV and Ikaruga are even more difficult. But I tend to think of Super Meat Boy as a truly "hardcore" game, belonging in that category of games including Necrodancer that only a very small number of people will ever finish.

Very impressive. This game took me over two years to finally finish.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

La mayoría de las veces dejé de hacer un seguimiento de esos hilos en los subforos de Super Meat Boy después de que obtuve el platino yo mismo. Pero sigo pensando que este es un platino excepcionalmente difícil, y probablemente será el platino más orgulloso que haya obtenido.

Lo que me había dejado perplejo durante tanto tiempo fue el mundo final sin muerte. Cotton Alley no fue una broma en absoluto. Tanta precisión para saltar sobre esos pequeños engranajes, y el ritmo puede tardar mucho en bajar. Al principio, me moría constantemente después de hacer un par de niveles. Entonces ni siquiera pude hacer el truco del píxel mágico en 7-7X.

Terminé pasando más de 100 horas en este juego. Hoy en día probablemente calificaría esto con un 7 sobre 10 en dificultad porque ya jugué todo y sé qué esperar. Pero definitivamente no es un 7 de 10 para los recién llegados. Es fácilmente un 9 de 10 o un 10 de 10 para la mayoría.

Por supuesto, juegos como Crypt of the Necrodancer, Splasher, Cloudberry Kingdom, VVVVVV e Ikaruga son aún más difíciles. Pero tiendo a pensar en Super Meat Boy como un juego verdaderamente "hardcore", que pertenece a esa categoría de juegos, incluido Necrodancer, que solo un número muy pequeño de personas terminará alguna vez.

Muy impresionante. Este juego me tomó más de dos años para finalmente terminarlo.

Thanks for your comment friend, and congratulations on getting the platinum. I should have put that for me the difficulty was 7/10. It's true that when you start it's hell ( 10/10 new gamers)