Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #103

L23571c.png

Difficulty : 3/10

Fun : 7/10

I enjoyed this more than I expected. Online play is fun. Presentation and courses look good. Overall solid game.

Platinum #104

L3765bc.png

Difficulty : 3/10 (with guide for mega brutal difficulty) / 7/10 (without guide)

Fun : 9/10

Love plague in mobile and its even better in console on a big screen. Normal difficulty is challenging but is not unfair. Mega brutal difficulty you need to experiment a lot ,if not following a guide.

• Like 4

platinum #565 88 Heroes (ps4)

completed in 1 day and 22 hours

platinum rarity 9.78% rare

getting the 88 heroes done took a bulk of my time. completed the rest very quickly despite the grind at the end of this. found another game in my backlog to finish and it'll be Epic Word Search Collection (ps4)

• Like 2

:platinum: #52 - Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!

1L4b242a.png

Difficulty - 5/10

Enjoyment - 4/10

Do not play this game. I found myself with a strange affinity and tolerance for the unyielding bullshit in this game (thankfully for my sanity) but I have never played a worse performing game in my life. The technical problems with this game are well-documented but I went for it because it's rare and because it's an Adventure Time game. I have a great love for Adventure Time and I thought it would be cool to have a <1% game on my account since Armored Core: Verdict Day is sitting at exactly 1% at present. Well, in my opinion there are three main reasons why a game would have a platinum rarity squarely below 1%: The game is extremely difficult, the game is extremely grindy, or the game is extremely awful. Could be a combination of those things, but in this game's case it's just the latter; it's just beyond unacceptable. 

First of all, WayForward made this game and they should have done better. If this was just some no-name dev/publisher who wanted to cash in on a popular IP I could see it, and maybe that is what happened here, but WayForward is a good developer and my only explanation of this is that the game was so miserably optimized for home console release that it couldn't even be fixed, so they shipped it out knowing it was an abject technical failure. Funnily enough, this game is not a joke when it comes to difficulty. You wouldn't be able to approach the game's latter stages and the Nightosphere by going "It's an Adventure Time game, I'll turn my brain off and try to pretend like the game doesn't crash all the time." You'll probably get your ass kicked.

The problem with the game is that it crashes. A lot. And let me tell you something, the gameplay is not the yolk holding this platinum together. The only thing that holds this all together is your honest to God tenacity in going for such a bullshit platinum. I'll have more of a rundown in my checklist, but if you want to play a good Adventure Time game, play Hey Ice King! on the DS because as far as I've experienced this series is given a raw deal on console. Best part of this whole platinum is that the trophy titles are all names of episodes in the show...

@CelestialRequiem

Edited by Deadly_Ha_Ha
  • Like 4