Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #878 Gutwhale (ps4)

completed in 2 hours and 3 minutes

platinum rarity 85.77% common

the game has a high completion but it's not as easy as it looks. multiple retry's just to finish the 3rd level. did get easier as i memorized the enemy actions and how to avoid it. next game is WRC 10 (ps4) it has a low percentage but i played this type of game before so it should help me.

• Like 4

On 3/24/2024 at 6:12 PM, ZombieSlayaMr said:

1L8da7f0.png

:platinum: #22 - Living Legend

Ghost of Tsushima

The game is just an absolute masterpiece and I really enjoyed going for the platinum on this game. Had this game on the backburner for awhile now and I'm beating myself up now for letting it sit untouched for so long. Every moment in this game is just so photogenic and beautiful. The story was fantastic and some of the side quests were real tear jerkers. Definitely a must platinum trophy for any trophy hunter! 10/10 plan on doing the 100% for this game soon. 

It's an excellent game. Glad you enjoyed it :)

On 3/26/2024 at 10:44 AM, disaster500 said:

#108 - Ratchet: Deadlocked - 36.64%

Personal Difficulty - 3/10

Time Played - 13 hours

Ratchet: Deadlocked is a R&C spinoff game based entirely off the arenas/missions in R&C 2 and 3. If you've played those games, Deadlocked is basically that, but for a whole game.

After the events of R&C 3, Ratchet gets kidnapped from the Starship Phoenix and is forced to compete in the DreadZone, an illegal combat sport broadcast on TV. Ratchet has to compete in the DreadZone's challenges for survival, but also to take down the whole thing and rescue other contestants.

The different game structure means there's a lot less platforming in the game, but combat for R&C is business as usual. You have a selection of crazy weapons to kill stuff with, and you blast everything in sight. Deadlocked has less weapons than its predecessors, but the overall weapon quality is higher. There's no really bad weapons this time, they all have their uses. They even managed to make a version of the shitty Holoshield Glove from R&C 3 actually useful, which is mindblowing. Weapons are also slightly customisable, with some minor mods you can buy and slot in weapons, giving small buffs as well as elemental effects (shock, acid, freeze etc).

One aspect of combat I didn't like so much though is your combat bots. In this game you have 2 NPC robots following you around and shooting enemies. You can also command them to do specific objectives when you're close. They barely add anything to regular gameplay, you just press the D-pad every so often when the game tells you to. They become very annoying when you're trying to earn the skill points though, as the robots will steal your kills, and you can't command them to stay away from enemies.

The trophy list for this game is like most R&C games, with a few omissions. There are no Gold Bolts, but you still need all skill points, as well as getting every weapon to level 10. Instead of having 30 skill points, this time there are over 150. They are generally much easier though and less gimmicky (and the game actually tells how to earn them). You'll need to play about half of Challenge Mode (NG+) for the last skill point which will probably be your last trophy.

Overall, I enjoyed this game, and thought it was a nice change of pace from the previous R&C games. The next 2 games in the series (Tools of Destruction, Quest for Booty) don't have trophies, but I'll probably still do a playthrough of them. Next R&C platinum will be Crack in Time, but I'll probably play other stuff first.

Nice :)

On 3/25/2024 at 5:06 AM, Edunstar84 said:

Plat # 122

L750be2.png

1L3396bf.png

THEATRHYTHM Maestro

Got all trophies

The nostalgia hit hard, and I felt a bit sad too because I call myself an FF fan, but I've only completed a handful of games (that must be corrected soon). I consider myself an average rhythm game player, and this posed a bit of a challenge. Not hitting the notes mind you, but clearing the quests for each song. Most of the quests can be completed with an average team composition; Noctis, Faris, Bartz and Cloud. I would say the last 20% of song quests, needed specialty teams. I would definitely recommend Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line to anyone who loves Final Fantasy or rhythm games. 

Congrats :)

On 3/25/2024 at 4:01 PM, kazuhiro_ex said:

spacer.png

Platinum 77: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth's platinum trophy is the hardest and most challenging achievement I have ever attained.

Congrats. How was it towards the end of the plat?

• Like 1