Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#33 Wolfenstein The New Order

This was a game I really enjoyed, but stopped playing around the half way point for some reason when it released in 2014. So I watched a cutscene movie of the game to get caught up on what I played so far, and continued on.

Having a great story was something I didn't expect, and for someone like me it's important as I can put up with shitty controls or gameplay as long as the story is good. Thankfully both the gameplay and controls were very solid. I will admit I used the glitch where you only had to beat the last chapter on the hardest difficulty instead of playing through the entire game. Played through the game on the default difficulty other than that. I don't think I'd have enjoyed playing the game on UBER difficulty the entire time. Killing a guy or two then running away and repeating was less enjoyable than just playing on the normal difficulty. Though if I played again I probably play on the one step above normal, but not UBER, as while the gameplay was enjoyable on normal, dying was pretty rare. So it might be the best of both worlds.

Hope the rumours of a sequel are true.

• Like 4