Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#63 for me -- Eiyuu Senki: the World Conquest

1L36fed4.png

Other than the challenge that is the postgame dungeon, this was a pretty straightforward and easy Plat.  A fun and quirky Tactics RPG, but not the smut-fest of the PC versions because heaven forbid Sony allow that sort of thing.  (Mind you, there's more explicit on-screen sex and nudity in your average Dragon Age title, but I suppose that's alright because of the publisher or because it's a "mainstream" title.)

To me, it was well worth the purchase price and the time invested.  And that's good enough for me.

• Like 4

Platinum #16 - Armello

IjJf0cc.jpg

Completion Time - 1 month, 4 days, 20 hours (#34th fastest, #51st achiever :facepalm:)

So as some of you know I got this game because of the lottery 3. At first I was like, hmm this is actually quite interesting. Got most of the trophies in the first couple of days until I had 4 damn trophies left which put me off for about a month. Was in a boosting session today and received 3 of them! That left me with only one which took almost 9 hours and ended up popping the Plat at 12:00am without even intending to lol. Overall pretty fun game if you feel like something different from the usual but just a warning the trophies are a huge pain if you have no luck like me!

Congratulations!!! You playing this game, definitely got me intrigued in the game.

• Like 1

After 2 years and 7 months...

#93 DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE

1L4aa74c.png

The DJMAX 

ALL TROPHIES ACQUIRED

instead of celebration giffy.. why not listen to a song for a while...

Did you listen to it? good... so you are now aware of what song I've been hearing for like 100 times.... seriously... but I still looove that song... xD but aside from that... I have a blast playing this game... This is actually the first Rhythm Vita game I've bought and played (I looove DJ Max games on PSP) but somehow thanks to a certain trophy... this was put on hiatus for 2 and a half years...

Gameplay: are you familiar with the DJ Max arcade games? if yes, then you might be familiar with this gameplay... if not, well... it is a rhythm game but instead of other rhythm games that are played via button... this one's played via touch screen and read touch... sounds hard? yeah.. kinda... aside from touch buttons... the timing is crucial in this one.... 

Trophies: oooh.. it only has 30 trophies... most of them are actually easy to obtain.. some requires skill(like you really need to have lots of patience and focus) and EXP grind... challenging yet fun tbh... 

Definitely recommended to people that is fan of DJ Max Series/games and also to anyone that enjoys playing Rhythm games... ^_^

Lastly.. will definitely pick up SUPERBEAT XONiC in the future   ^_^

Just saw gameplay footage of this song, and I don't think it looks too hard. And i've played my share of rhythm games before too.

• Like 1

Just saw gameplay footage of this song, and I don't think it looks too hard. And i've played my share of rhythm games before too.

Clearing it is not really hard... But getting average score of 98+% in 4 consecutive songs is brutal for me...and there is also clearing this song:

Hope you give this a shot... It is a fun game overall

Edited by JaM

Clearing it is not really hard... But getting average score of 98+% in 4 consecutive songs is brutal for me...and there is also clearing this song:

Hope you give this a shot... It is a fun game overall

WTF IS THAT!? That is perhaps the most intense song I have ever seen. Couldn't even keep track of the different notes that appeared on the screen.

• Like 2