How many EASY plats do you have?

SIDEWINDER_21X

Dirty plats...  

305 members have voted

1. 1. How many "dirty" platinum trophies do you have?

2. 2. Would you go for any more "dirty" platinum trophies?

• Yes absolutely, they're still platinums!
    • I'll still earn the occasional few
    • Probably not, unless I enter a trophy competition
    • Absolutely not!

I have a ton of easy plats, but i enjoy every game i play.  Sometimes i need to here the "ding" sound to keep me going when i don't necessarily feel like tackling more challenging games.  Though i do sprinkle a few "toughies" in here and there just to "sorta" balance things out.  Just so it doesn't look like i just "primarily" go for "easy" ones.  Too each is own, just as long as you enjoy doing what makes you happy!  That's what it ultimately is all about and shouldn't matter to anyone else. 

• 8 years later...
1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

God Of War considered an easiest platinum, wow, times have certainly changed.

I love this too, people asking about is this or that game easy. God of war, while definently not mind numbly hard is something I would never even consider easy in this era. 

I probably got like ~15 of somewhat easier games (<4 hours) on my list. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

I love this too, people asking about is this or that game easy. God of war, while definently not mind numbly hard is something I would never even consider easy in this era. 

I probably got like ~15 of somewhat easier games (<4 hours) on my list. 

Amusingly I never even got platinum for God Of War 1 on PS3 lol

Those challenges are really quite hard. Unfortunately I don't have the game anymore either since I borrowed it off a friend and it's also the Japanese version so my save data is incompatible.

Infact I probably don't even have the same anymore as this was in ye old days of no cloud saving and YLOD from my old PS3.

Anyway, it's funny to have failed in getting an "easy" platinum, by 2012 standards.

I still find it amusing that this topic from 10 years ago, almost all those members are gone. Well they stopped posting here anyway. What a change a decade makes.

Our ancestors were clearing living in the golden era, before the definition of "easy" became what it is today.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

This topic is from 2013, and aged badly.

Reading the first page, I have no idea who any of those members are. The previous generation of psnprofile users! Oldskool members. lol

God Of War considered an easiest platinum, wow, times have certainly changed.

Challenge of the gods on the vita took 6 years off my life MINIMUM! I can’t imagine doing that and going “yeah that was kinda easy” lol!

10 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

One of the bad things about the policy of allowing necro'ed threads. Sometimes, these get dug up.

There is something slightly odd about answering a thread when there has been 3 Sony console launches,  3 presidential elections, 5 pandemics and a couple of olympics since the question was posed ?

• Like 2

I used to set myself an arbitrary goal to get 50 trophies every month, which led to me playing pay-to-Plat games like Mr. Massagy, 1000 Top Rated, and My Name is Mayo.

I've long since abandoned that challenge however (and it feels wonderful), so I don't see myself playing games simply to inflate my trophy count anymore. My games still tend to be fairly easy however, as I tend to play games to chill out rather than get my adrenaline pumping. 

Got a bunch. If were talking the super easy under 1 hour games think got about 30ish.

VN say about 40ish. But i played all but like 8 for the game itself. Just couldn't get into it. So may as well speed run it. TT games... 1st play was for fun.. 2nd 3rd was for plats? 

Not to mention the few auto pops from cross play vers. ?Think in total got about 100 -120 easy, fast, auto.

But will say there some of them short games are fun. The sky fish game i loved? 2nd play was judt for plat?

But as long as your list isn't just easy stuff. It fine. I mean got some hard rare stuff like absolver , Galaxy soup or OG demon souls.

• Like 1