Would you pay for a PSNProfiles app?

1,434 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for a PSNProfiles app?

• I wouldn't pay
    • $0.99 / £0.79
    • $1.99 / £1.49
    • $2.99 / £2.29
    • $3.99 / £2.99

i voted for the three dollar options and here's why. I love this site, im on here literally everyday and as my premium membership runs out ill upgrade to lifetime. i throughly enjoy this site and the community that comes with and while yes my phone's web browser is awesome i'd still buy this app to support this site and everyone affiliated with it. this has become my new facebook so to speak and i'd gladly pay that amount or more to support PSNP.

• Like 2

Depends. If it was just a mobile site I'm not interested as I don't use mobiles. I use my iPad mini so it would have to work on there at good resolution. Also I would need to know what I am getting that I don't get now, I already paid for premium membership. How would the app differ from just using this site as I do now ?

I wouldn't, but only because of 2 things:

1. I browse this site on my tablet. It uses the desktop version by default, and already has everything I need. I've even made all my guides on my tablet.

2. I'm not a big trophy hunter. I never update my profile more than once a day, and I only look at the stats and stuff occasionally. So that isn't a big deal to me.

If I were to pay for it, it would be to support the awesome site and community. But I honestly wouldn't use it very much.

• Like 1

If in any way I'd be able to contribute more to this wonderful community that I've sort of gotten to know over the past year or so, and 'anti-ing' up some low set cost to help expand this site, and explore the different stuff of fiction-tainment, count me in =]

Not much of a trophy hunter; but while I play to have fun, I'd very much like to even set some goals this year to expand even that, and become a premium member of sorts/reach at least trophy level 10 :3

Edited by TimmyTurnersDad6

I would have to say no because I can't think of any reason why I would need to access the app when not at home and when I am at home I access the site on my iPad however as a few other people have suggested I would be happy to donate money to the website because I love it and use it all the time and even $10 for a lifetime membership is criminally cheap.

I

To the people using the argument: ''I don't want to pay because I already have the browser version for free'' and then proceed to vote on ''I don't want to pay'' are missing the point.

The poll is for people who actually want the app, if you use your browser you don't want the app and don't want to pay, don't vote!

think it's better if those people vote though. Wouldn't it help Sly determine if the effort is worth it to the overall population?

• Like 2

planning on getting a membership soon, would it be free for members?

failing that im good with using the internet browser on my phone.

idk maybe free to premium members as an incentive/thank you for the support and a small charge for any of the other users in the psnp community.

Edited by L33N3WB3

Problem is that not everyone has a credit card to pay in their app store or google store (or play? , forgot which 1) me as an example. 

If I would ask my bro (i live with bro not parents) he would just tell me to take a walk as he sees it as something not necessary.

However asking you to make it for free isn't nice ( and of no benefit to you).

So I guess it shouldn't be too dear for reasons stated above AND at the same time I feel that it should be a bit pricey considering how awesome this website is and the same can be predicted for the app.

I am confused, but at the end I just wish the best for you and others.

Somewhere from 2$ - 4$ is what would be ideal amount in my opinion

Is it possible for the app to contain PSN messages? It might be a stupid question.

No as PSNProfiles is not affiliated with Sony or PlayStation in any way(It says that at bottom right on the homepage). But PlayStation App can receive and send messages 
Edited by Scorpions444

I wouldn't normally, but yes I would pay for the app. I've voted for the most expensive option.

I use the site everyday, phone tablet and laptop. The web version (for the main site, not the forum) is very easy to use on my tablet, but not my phone. I hate having to zoom in all the time just to see trophies clearly, or update my profile. The app will really come in handy. Especially when I am out buying a game and I want to know what trophies it has :P