Guilty Pleasures

Spudgun20

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13676-1380308330-4.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22196-1380306918-21

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11225-1380351949-6.anigif_enhanced-buzz-935-1380308206-30.g

If you haven't noticed from the gifs, I enjoy watching Breaking Bad. Often I just take the time from my day to relax and watch an episode or two while drinking a beer. And I was sad to see it end, although Better Call Saul is a quite good spinoff with references to events in Breaking Bad. 

ABBA - I don't know what it is but listening to songs like Dancing Queen make me immensely happy.

I grew up listening to them.

War and military movies/TV series - I'm a female, so if I tell my friends that I like watching war themed movies etc. they look at me like I'm crazy. I don't know why but I find war history and "the military world" in general interesting. Mostly probably because it's something I'll never have to experience which makes it an unknown world to me.

Totally agree with this. If a girl likes this kind of things, they'll be seen as too boyish or crazy. That's why I don't tell my friends that I like these things.
  • Like 1

I like what Goro said that no one should have any guilt, I feel the same way, try not to have any shame in what makes you happy (Of course as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else). But I would say these four songs If I had to choose a guilty pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm2IQ0y2J0Q

I deeply apologize ahead of time, good luck getting some out of your head.... 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I don't feel guilty with my pleasures, but I'd say videos like this is pretty close.

There are also a few pleasures that I don't think about and just love, but I feel ashamed when someone judges me. I like to open all of the jarred candles and sniff them if I ever have to deal with them at work. I was once describing a scent to a lady I work with and another woman passes by and stops dead in her tracks when she realized what was going on. She was making a weird face, but had a twinkle in her eye.... idk if she was turned on by what I was doing or trying not to burst into laughter. I love pleasant scents. One of my managers has this unique perfume that she's been wearing recently. It's definitely noticeable, but it isn't powerful and offensive to the nose. I can tell if she was around recently because her scent seems to linger a little bit. I brought this up to some coworkers, but no one else can pick up on it.

Edited by Death

• 3 weeks later...

Pitbull

If you know me well, the artist known as Pitbull is something of the last things you would ever expect to see in my life.

Most people expect me to be a metal type of person because of the way I look: dark colours, leather jacket, intimidating posture, foul language, ...

I love Pitbull

I don't have guilty pleasures just pleasures.

I love watching Rage for hours, It's an Australian Ad free music show on ABC. I've watched it since it was called Beat box, that was a long time ago. I miss Rage when I'm not here in Aus,,,

I used to watch Rage like that but now I find the music to be shit. Some film clips are pretty mad though.

Edited by feral611

I have not idea how to cook, but just hearing him say 'It's facking RAW' makes my day.

hells-10.jpg

I once counted this among my guilty pleasures, but years of the same thing wore me down.

I thoroughly enjoy licensed kid's games of the PS3 generation. Not all of them, but quite a few. I really enjoyed the two Ben 10 games I played recently. Monsters vs. Aliens was great. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, pt. 1...was the worst game of the generation. It doesn't always work out.

• 2 months later...

Allow me to revive and possibly kill this thread at the same time...

I don't like many songs...maybe 5-10...but it's enough to have massive hatred thrown my way.

(also I suppose I don't have any guilt about it. I actually like that it pisses people off. :awesome: )

My "guilty pleasure" would have to be,

Nickelback.