PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

On 16/08/2017 at 0:29 AM, breakingthegreen said:

I got the plat for Crash 3 a bit ago. I wanted to get Crash 2 as the 100th but I suck at the time trials too much for that.

On 04/09/2017 at 4:53 AM, audiopile said:

Plat #100 (and trophy #6000) for me is The Last of Us. 

Happy to to join the club!

On 04/09/2017 at 5:23 AM, MSIA_pokwee said:

Plat #100 - Black Ops 3 (PS4) 

1Lf7240e.png

On 20/09/2017 at 0:56 PM, DrEvilGuapo said:

What a grind, but finally after over 11 months, I can place this ultra rare platinum in my trophy case and claim it as platinum #100. 

WWE 2K17 (PS4)

1Lebaf0c.png

On 21/09/2017 at 1:29 AM, Spaz said:

I'm over a month late, but got to #100 with Horizon Zero Dawn. I was initially going to make it Bloodborne, but I couldn't wait to play Horizon since a lot of people praised that game. Definitely worth the $50 I spent on it. 

On 21/09/2017 at 9:20 PM, colinmazzini said:

Platinum #100

L4d5ad7.png

On 27/10/2017 at 7:01 PM, Giulian_Steel said:

full-trophy_0.png

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

PLATINUMINARY

Earn all other trophies for Sonic's Collection.

Glad to be here, at last :D
Well, i had several ideas for the mark, some of them was:

Any Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter or Sly Cooper: Absolute favorites in the ps2. Still proved to be much entertaining and i couldn't wait.
Tales of Symphonia: Still a ways to go, probably i couldn't even finish this year. For now the sole candidate for the 150th spot.

Dragon Age Inquisition / Mass Effect: Two cases of trophy glitching, made me feel unsure about the progress so i sadly cast aside. Still on the radar, though.
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: The last "sparkle" of idea. The game left a very positive impact on me. But is currently borrowed, so no deal.

So i stop giving too much thought and pay homage to my favourite system, who always helped me in the most rough of times. I made friends for life from the rentals and after-school sessions and got me interested on learning another language. From the many stressful runs to this point, it was nice to relive some joyful memories.

On 07/11/2017 at 7:09 AM, AvengedEvil said:

A few months ago, i got my #100 with Monster Jam Battlegrounds.

1L82eaec.png

So after a long period of absence (Sorry about that :P ) I am back and have updated everyone onto the archive :D 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot to post here back in October when I hit my 100th platinum.  

I got it for Zero Escape: The Nonary Games. I had been hoping for LBP but it just wasn't going to work out.

Pretty good variety for my first 100.

Ultra Rare - 8

Very Rare - 10

Rare - 21

Uncommon - 44

Common - 17

We'll see how the next 100 go.

Edited by Kevvik
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'm about to hit my 100th Platinum. Now to decide what to do. Here's what I was thinking among these choices:

Sly Cooper 1 Vita - My very first Platinum was Sly Cooper on PS3. So it would be fitting for it to be my 100th.

LittleBigPlanet Vita - Only 2 trophies left (all achievements in The Arcade & 24 hours of Create Mode). Would be a total grind. 

DMC Devil May Cry - Not sure if it's worthy enough to be a 100th Platinum. Just have to kill 5,000 demons, beat DMD, Heaven or Hell and Hell or Hell Modes, and get SSS on all missions on Nephilim. 

Grand Theft Auto IV - Would require a lot of work, but other people have gotten it as 100th Platinum.

Vanquish - Also requiring a deal of work, especially challenge mode. 

Uncharted: Lost Legacy - Would be fitting considering it's the only Uncharted I haven't done. I really want to 100% UC2 & UC3 PS3 though first. 

Hannah Montana - A joke pick but I'm  not ready for the dark side of trophy hunting yet. 

Terminator Salvation - Same reason but just to see trophy reviewers' reactions. Maybe on a dummy account? 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

First time I read about this thread I was around 40 - 50 platinums (around 2 years ago) I think and I wondered if I'd ever make it here. Tried to hit #100 in 2017, and I had a good pace going for a while but ultimately fizzled out in November/December. Was originally expecting either Dead Space 2 or Metro 2033, but spent longer with Amnesia than I'd anticipated, then thought it might be Uncharted 2 but I opted to wait and start The Witcher 3 (and even then, I wondered if I'd finish Batman: The Telltale Series first). The Witcher was a great gaming experience, and a worthy title for this milestone. 

(low key gonna steal this from Kevvik's post) and the rarity distribution of my first 100 plats: (as of Jan 21, 2018)

Ultra Rare - 17

Very Rare - 21

Rare - 34

Uncommon - 24

Common - 4

Seems my list of ultra rare's become longer and longer after the fact, Lol. I'm prety sure Rage, MGS4, CoD: MW3, and Arkham City were all very rare's when I achieved them, but I'll take it.

Edited by Fray32-
  • Like 1

@POEman553 KingSuperOne doesn't know what a damn score is if he was playing soccer. Until the day that he goes and completes his damn games, his reviews don't mean anything to me. On New Year's Day he did a compare & complete on my account, and I only have to do 4 games. I got all of Burnout Paradise done, and now i'm on the road of getting Final Fantasy 13 done.

My 100th was Crash Bandicoot 1 remake.  I just felt I had to make it that game at the time since, well, Crash Bandicoot 1 was the game that originally got me to switch over from Nintendo to Sony in the first place ages ago. Well that and another awesome game called Wild Arms. Crash is classic.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Oh my, just found this thread ?

I got a long way to go, got number 51 and 52 today.

51 was the worst game in gaming history, just released for EU Vita, "Little Adventure on the Prairie", its beyond crap.

52 was more fun, "Job Simulator" for Ps VR.

Im gonna keep fighting for the honor to join you guys ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My 100th plat had to be a game that I really enjoyed, with stellar gameplay, story, and overall a game that is so fun I'd happily revisit it.

I eventually settled on making my 100th plat The Last of Us.
1Scb66ff.png
I was so close to 100th plat and 5,000th trophy being the same trophy and tried to make it happen, but ultimately earned too many trophies - TLoU's plat is trophy #5,050 though, that was totally unplanned after it missed the #5,000 milestone.

(Mirror's Edge almost got 100th plat but I reaaaaly wanted that to hit the 5,000th trophy so its plat ended up being plat #98 and 5,000th trophy. Plus the story needs a bit of work, not fleshed out enough IMO.)

• Like 2

I got my 100 a while back and I forgot to post here!

I ended up choosing TEKKEN 7. I played the crap out of this series growing up, starting from tekken 4 all the way to 7 including the spin-offs like Tekken tag tournament and revolution. I ended up playing Tekken 1-3 demos which was on my Tekken 5 disc as well! 

My first ever plat was Tekken 6 and so it was natural to make this my 100 6 almost 7 years later!

I would've chose Mirror's edge but I think that having it as a milestone along with catalyst is sufficient. There's also the trophy cabinet :)

• Like 1