Razza

On 22/06/2017 at 6:42 AM, acedragons said:

Finally!!!  :platinum:  #100 Ragnarok Odyssey Ace

1Lf2ff6c.png

15 hours ago, Radebe78 said:

#100 40-platinum.png

BLOODBORNE

100._Bloodborne.png

Never thought I`ll be getting to this milestone...Now I`m hungry for more....good games! .

Nice Work you two :D Both added to the archive :D 

14 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

So many new plats :) Congrats everyone.

Although we just need an E, Q, X and Y plat to have the whole alphabet platted :D There is even a # plat.

:o I never even noticed this :o time for people to start working towards these you guys ?

Edited by Razza
  • Like 1

I just conquered my 100th platinum! Can you add me to the archive, please?

:platinum: #100 Persona 4 Golden

1L302bb8.png

Golden Completed - Earn all trophies

Like I already said in the MRP thread, I wanted my 100th :platinum: to be something special and out of the games that I had unfinished, "Persona 4 Golden" seemed the perfect choice. It gave me a lot of work to achieve. In fact, I haven't touched another game in a month, because I can only play during my free time, so I knew I had to fully commit to this game, if I wanted to achieve this shiny platinum. It was totally worth it. After all, I couldn't choose a Telltale game for my 100th platinum, as much as I like Telltale games (and I do)! No disrespect to people that have easier/faster platinums as their 100th platinum. I just like to give some thought to my big milestones. I'm sure most people here understand. :)

Edited by GoldenSurprise
  • Like 4

At long last, I can finally post in this thread.

Plat #100 - Omega Quintet

1L780ac1.png

For a good while, whenever I came home from college for the weekend, all I'd want to do is play this game. Omega Quintet has an interesting story with great characters and music. Even though the post-game was such a grind, it's filled with so many smaller grinds so that I was able to jump around a bit without getting bored. It also helped that I dragged out the grind towards the end to make time to plat other games. All of this combined with the fact that many of the post-game trophies are ultra rare made Omega Quintet a fun yet respectable 100th plat.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I totally forgot to add mine when I achieved it one month ago...

I had no plans except that #100 had to be something special from a game or saga I really love.

So when I was near #90 and decide to go with RE7 (which I had since release date but saved it for when I had time enough to be 100% on it); I plattered some games I had half-way-there and some easy ones I had in my collection to kept RE7 apart until I had the #99 and then... So, at last; 

:platinum: #100 Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

1L43843f.png

Biosplattered

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm coming up on this milestone soon....just got my 88th Platinum with Devil May Cry HD and about to Platinum The Walking Dead for 89th Platinum. I'm trying to think of what games from 90 to 100 I should go for or work on. I got about 8 or so games where I already did the multiplayer trophies (Transformers: WFC & FOC, Crysis 2 & 3, Quantum of Solace, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Wolfenstein 2009, and Singularity) but that will lead to FPS/TPS burnout. I also was thinking about completely a few that I'm pretty close to finishing (NFS: Hot Pursuit, Ridge Racer Unbounded, and Guacamelee). I'm open to ideas....I was leaning towards having Grand Theft Auto IV be my 100th Platinum but that can change.

6 hours ago, POEman553 said:

I'm coming up on this milestone soon....just got my 88th Platinum with Devil May Cry HD and about to Platinum The Walking Dead for 89th Platinum. I'm trying to think of what games from 90 to 100 I should go for or work on. I got about 8 or so games where I already did the multiplayer trophies (Transformers: WFC & FOC, Crysis 2 & 3, Quantum of Solace, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Wolfenstein 2009, and Singularity) but that will lead to FPS/TPS burnout. I also was thinking about completely a few that I'm pretty close to finishing (NFS: Hot Pursuit, Ridge Racer Unbounded, and Guacamelee). I'm open to ideas....I was leaning towards having Grand Theft Auto IV be my 100th Platinum but that can change.

It's always better to clean up your backlog instead of starting new games. I would say to work on these games so as to have variety:

Sound Shapes (PS4)

Devil May Cry 2

Severed

Split/Second

LittleBigPlanet

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

Monster Monpiece

Transistor

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Vanquish

Also, you can definitely have GTA IV be your 100th, but i've seen a lot of people get that as their milestone platinum. maybe choose a game that nobody has thought of getting for their 100th, or you can have a look through this thread to see what types of games others have played for their milestones:

Edited by GarciaFever

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

full-trophy_0.png

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

PLATINUMINARY

Earn all other trophies for Sonic's Collection.

Glad to be here, at last :D
Well, i had several ideas for the mark, some of them was:

Any Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter or Sly Cooper: Absolute favorites in the ps2. Still proved to be much entertaining and i couldn't wait.
Tales of Symphonia: Still a ways to go, probably i couldn't even finish this year. For now the sole candidate for the 150th spot.

Dragon Age Inquisition / Mass Effect: Two cases of trophy glitching, made me feel unsure about the progress so i sadly cast aside. Still on the radar, though.
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: The last "sparkle" of idea. The game left a very positive impact on me. But is currently borrowed, so no deal.

So i stop giving too much thought and pay homage to my favourite system, who always helped me in the most rough of times. I made friends for life from the rentals and after-school sessions and got me interested on learning another language. From the many stressful runs to this point, it was nice to relive some joyful memories.

Edited by Giulian_Steel

• 2 weeks later...