PS Plus Line-up For September

Xel

Super Time Force Ultra seals it for me. Can't wait to play as Shuhei :awesome:

Edit: As for the two games that lost the vote "If you voted for Armello or Zombie Vikings, don’t worry: Plus members will get a 30% discount on both starting on September 1st, all the way through September 15th."

Edited by Oliver Queen
  • Like 1

I usually don't complain but honestly if I look back at 2014 we had awesome games for both Vita and PS3. Don't get me wrong I love free games and a few were undeniably good games this year but now since they decided to make PS Plus subscription slightly more expensive it kinda raises the question if its really worth the money.

• Like 4

I usually don't complain but honestly if I look back at 2014 we had awesome games for both Vita and PS3. Don't get me wrong I love free games and a few were undeniably good games this year but now since they decided to make PS Plus subscription slightly more expensive it kinda raises the question if its really worth the money.

With PS+ being a requirement for PS4 online it's become less of a value-oriented proposition and more of a "here you go" complimentary service to accompany the online access for PS4.

Edit: Regardless, I am happy PS+ gives out a lot of old school indies and non-mainstream games... but then again I am not really a fan of a lot of the mainstream stuff.

Edited by QuantumMercury
  • Like 2

Meh, the Vote to play game is more a 3 hour long tech demo than a game, and the other games don't look too good honestly. Isn't Twisted Metal super hard to 100%? Hasn't its online component been taken down? Anyway MGSV, Until Dawn and Mad Max release next month, so it'll be nice to play a few wind-down titles to be honest.

Until Dawn releases tomorrow, not next month. And oh yeah, Mad Max also releases along the release of MGSV, damn it. Even if I do pick up Mad Max, I definitely won't play it since I'll be too busy getting addicted to MGSV :P The PS+ lineup for Sept. looks alright. Grow Home and Twisted Metal look pretty rad. I probably won't even play them in September, but I might as well download them, and play them after I'm done with MGSV! (HA! If that's even possible. If I am done with MGSV earlier somehow, MGO3 will later launch on October anyways, so I won't be done with the game anytime soon.)

• Like 1

I think the save storage is still pretty worth.

• Like 2

how is grow home dope?!?!?? peoplee what the hell you just grow plants and jump from one to another how is that dope i just can't freaking understand.

I have literally no idea what "dope" is but... the robot is cute, enough reason for liking the game.

And here I was thinking that Kojima would give away Metal Gear Solid V for free this month just to give Konami a boot in the balls on his way out. 

That's... not really something Kojima can decide by himself, though.

Until Dawn releases tomorrow, not next month.

I know I know (Friday here in the UK is its release though, not tommorow), it's just I probably won't finish it in a few days unless it's really short, and in an effort not to wear out Metal Gear I'm renting a ton of games while playing it in the next month (UD, Mad Max, Tearaway Unfolded, even Tony Hawks PS5!). I want to savour Metal Gear for all its worth :)

• Like 1

Better than last month for me.

I´ll be playing Teslagrad, Xeodrifter, Galaxy Force Ultra and maybe La Mulana Ex.

I´m just pissed for that shitty Grow Home winning the vote to play.

I really wanted Zombie Vikings or Armello to win instead.

Well here hoping the discounts on these two games will be good at least.