What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Well whether or not the multiplayer is actually still alive in any capacity sort of determines if AC: Black Flag would be a better choice but I'm gonna go ahead and assume that it is in which case I'd wager Infinite Warfare is probably the worse choice here. I can imagine the campaign at this point in COD history was probably average at best which means although the trophies tied to completing it were probably easy I don't imagine they were insanely enjoyable to earn. Not to mention its probably got some annoyingly convoluted zombie(survival) easter egg trophy you have too earn for the platinum soo ... yeah

In my humble opinion dont bother with COD: Infinte Warfare

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rune2303 said:

Well whether or not the multiplayer is actually still alive in any capacity sort of determines if AC: Black Flag would be a better choice but I'm gonna go ahead and assume that it is in which case I'd wager Infinite Warfare is probably the worse choice here. I can imagine the campaign at this point in COD history was probably average at best which means although the trophies tied to completing it were probably easy I don't imagine they were insanely enjoyable to earn. Not to mention its probably got some annoyingly convoluted zombie(survival) easter egg trophy you have too earn for the platinum soo ... yeah

In my humble opinion dont bother with COD: Infinte Warfare

Well, there’s only 1 plat you don’t have, so I guess the answer here is automatically Motorstorm: Pacific Rift.

8 minutes ago, ChromeSaw said:

Monster Hunter World. Way too long of a time sink

LittleBigPlanet requires you to complete some really frustrating levels without dying. Aside from that I'm not very knowledgeable about the other plats you don't have.

15 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

Crash Bandicoot.

It's a difficult enough game to beat, much less 100% complete, especially with those Colored Gems.

Knack.

Game is not worth playing, let alone platting it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pershing24 said:

Definitely Crypt of the NecroDancer. Although I've never played it personally, but the fact that its a dungeon crawler with a rhyme pace movement just sound extreme tedious. And the fact it has a completion rate of only 2.0% on PSN.

Red Dead 2, unless you have a lot of time on your hands.

17 minutes ago, Jake-TheGreat97 said:

Red Dead 2, unless you have a lot of time on your hands.

Rayman Legends requires a grueling amount of online challenge grinding to plat. If you're not good enough to consistently get Diamond Cups (and there's a very big chance you aren't), it'll likely take several months.