What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

On 9/10/2015 at 8:39 PM, Sigma999 said:

Rocksimth unless you can rock  :lol:

No need for your friend to have the game also since there's only couch coop on Catherine 

No Mans Sky. Don't get me wrong its not hard, but the trophy for reaching the center of the galaxy will be a serious grind if you cannot find someone to help you. Plus the game isn't all its cracked up to be anyway. 

56 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

No Mans Sky. Don't get me wrong its not hard, but the trophy for reaching the center of the galaxy will be a serious grind if you cannot find someone to help you. Plus the game isn't all its cracked up to be anyway. 

Your profile is not showing trophies for me so i'll just randomly come out and say Far Cry 2 because of the excessive boosting required for multiplayer. 

1 hour ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Your profile is not showing trophies for me so i'll just randomly come out and say Far Cry 2 because of the excessive boosting required for multiplayer. 

Might be because I have everything set to private. Don't have FC2 so I'll assume you meant Judgement lol. 

On 09/08/2020 at 7:25 PM, DaveMcDamage said:

That was in 2015 :o 

10 hours ago, celobrock said:

I'd say "Fall Guys". I enjoy the game a lot, but I can't even imagine going for its platinum.

I advise Need for Speed for you , sounds straightfoward to me

Edited by Sigma999

15 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

That was in 2015 :o 

I advise Need for Speed for you , sounds straightfoward to me

The games we share are either games I love, games you've done or unobtainable ones, but I'll just say Minecraft. Saves you having to get all the DLC

On 2020-08-11 at 3:14 PM, Berendsapje said:

The games we share are either games I love, games you've done or unobtainable ones, but I'll just say Minecraft. Saves you having to get all the DLC

Don’t bother with the GTA5 platinum numero uno trophy without a boost took me ages to get with those random people.

Edited by FearlessElle

8 minutes ago, Raveniteh said:

You're not making this decision easy with your sick profile, lol.

I'd say GTA V, because it's a hassle.

Hey,Not go for Guitar Hero : Warriors of Rock to get plat.

Online trophies are dead and it is really hard lol.

• Like 1