Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

La45e4f.png

Cozy Grove

~

8L9c886d.png

:bronze: Tent Pitcher: Expert :bronze:

This trophy is more rare than I expected. If anyone is curious, you can upgrade your tent super quickly by recycling gems for coins with the bear who offers recycling. I forgot her name, but she likes trees and often has you collecting books to bring her.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

In the beginning since I never played a HDN game, it was a bit difficult. Only because I found the battle system a bit clunky and didn't know how to attack enemies, or which attacks were better. But I eventually got used to it, and you will too.

Thanks, that's a reflief.

7 hours ago, DEsIx_KaerO said:

I'm using this guide for this particular title - GameFAQ's Guide by Zoelius
and it works quite well, as for the first Crosbell game ( Guide by BumpMaster ), that one didn't have Maps included in the Guide, but still written pretty well, including the choices in Japanese and stuff. Both guides do that. They helped me a lot, the only things i can read are Hiragana/Katakana.

Awesome, thanks!

On 15/04/2021 at 2:37 AM, kkulifay said:

44Ldcdb4a.png

GTA 5 - Decorated 

Getting 30 platinum awards in Multiplayer was a chore. I hated this trophy actually. My least favorite trophy in the GTA series other than ‘Run Like the Wind’ trophy (which is the only trophy left remaining to platinum this on the PS3). 

I have worked so hard to get here and now I can’t get to the pinnacle because of a discontinued trophy (Run Like the Wind) outside of my control. I’m venting here because my gf could give a damn lol. Thank you for listening to my vent session. 

Can’t post this without giving credit to the best boosting partner I’ve ever had the pleasure of playing with, @renatosb  Couldn’t have done Decorated without his help on tasks like survivor, 50 races, and 5 sets of tennis to name a few. So glad to close this chapter!

Well deserved, @kkulifay ! We know it's a big challenge to go after these crazy trophies but we did it. Also thank you for helping me and joining me on this adventure. So sorry that I got my account somehow messed up by someone envious and selfish people. This MP is very broken and to get all trophies without being harrassed is a miracle! We're close, buddy!

• Like 2