Turbo - :silver:

Complete All Group 4 Seasons

41L69be0c.png

Food Tour: Pasta - :bronze:

Drive an Italian Car in Italy

31Lb789fe.png

Monster - :silver:

Complete All Group B Seasons

Making some pretty good progress, and the game is still an absolute blast.

Parker

• Like 4

L5c25e0.png

(PS3)

19Lce587a.png

Challenge Domination
Get a gold medal on all single player challenges.

And that's the single player challenges done! Most of them were very easy, only a handful required a few tries. Since most challenges require you to have certain item(s) in your inventory for the Gold Medals, it's definitely better to do the challenges by category (e.g. races, Prestige Points earned from kills, etc.) to cut down on the number of unnecessary trips.

On to the co-op challenges!

• Like 3

Incoming trophy horde...

21L51eb40.png

Ya Mato to Me, Man
Completed all of Yamato Hongo's sub-events.

24Le0ac1a.png

Aihara'd You the First Time
Completed all of Mizuki Aihara's sub-events.

20L7a7db2.png

Momose Momosa Momakusa
Completed all of Riyu Momose's sub-events.

19L461a81.png

Saki To Me
Completed all of Saki Hoshino's sub-events.

22L3de16c.png

Eternal Sanada
Completed all of Kotomi Sanada's sub-events.

So... there have been some MAJOR plot twists during all of this...and I'm not spoiling it this time. Because I want more people to play this AMAZING game. That's right. I said it. I mean most of my video game opinions are controversial anyway... might as well add another to the list right? ?

Let's just say... they aren't exactly 'nice' ?

• Like 3

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus (PS3) - 100% (0.80%)

9L3fc6de.png

Violent Duelist

(19.72%) (Rare)

12L0eb8c2.png

Ultimate Duelist

(8.51%) (Very Rare)

After two months and three days, I am excited to proclaim that I have achieved the 100% for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus for PS3 and this ends my journey to complete all Yu-Gi-Oh! games on PlayStation consoles before Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel comes out next year on the PS4 and PS5. Overall, while the gameplay mechanics are still very fun, this game has a lot of issues. First of all, the initial deck you start off with is ok with some decent cards in it, but the AI decks you have to face are extremely powerful and unfair compared to your own deck, almost requiring you to buy the overpriced and stupid DLC packs to avoid many hours of grinding to get a decent deck, especially in regard to beating Yusei and Jack's decks. Compounded with the in-game card distribution system being terrible, it makes building a good deck very hard. Next, the games have many technical issues with slowdown and lag spikes that are very common offline and the online have similar issues along with freezing and disconnections which makes doing any online grind a pain. For some reason, it isn't even available in my country anymore and I had to purchase the game, alongside its many DLC packs using the US PS3 store, in order to achieve this 100%.

Honestly, I don't recommend this game due to the many issues with it, unless you’re like me and wanting to achieve the same feat. Instead, play the PS4 games as those have better card pools, more enjoyable trophy lists and pretty good online in comparison to this game.

I am looking forward to getting Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel done when it comes out next year and hopefully it comes with a platinum!

I am glad to have this 100% in my collection!

Good luck to anyone attempting this 100% grind if you decide to go for it!

• Like 3