First Pole Position

6L0ba2bf.png

Clean Drive

Complete 5 laps without damage

No automatic alt text available.

8Lbaab9e.png

Club of 100

Complete a race without damages

As you can see, the trophy images for Assetto Corsa are very interesting. :lol: I liked the screenshot from when I earned the Clean Drive trophy so I figured I'd include that here. 

Parker

• Like 1

51L872a4a.png

Dominion

Win 5 billion games in COD Infinite Warfare online multiplayer, and then maybe we'll be nice enough to reward you this trophy... maybe...

I actually did this last night. The actual trophy is for winning 5 games in multiplayer, but I think my new trophy description may be more accurate. Probably one of the more "... did that really just happen?" trophy moments of 2016, when you don't get awarded the trophy the first time you reach 5 total wins, but still continue playing on despite your better gut feeling that knows better telling you you should probably stop until it gets patched, but HEY -- why not keep going!? 48 wins later (40 game win streak, too), and my 29th Infected game on the night and... hey, what do you know? I just got a trophy that I should have been awarded 43 games ago. Sweet!

Bonus points for all those that had this unlock on a loss!

20 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Ah, so that's why you like the game so much. HanaKana! Of course! I honestly didn't recognise her voice. I need to get better at that. Forgive me... :P

BOOOOOOO! YURUSANAI! xD

How could you not recognize her?! 

And obviously I love the game, it has HanaKana AND Aoi Yuuki :P

35L3439b6.png

Life of the Party 
Reach maximum affinity with Strea.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 4