Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

10Sd0db41.png Friend of Darkness
Allied yourself with Athkatla's vampire guild.
4th Oct 2020
3:39:06 PM
spacer.png4.4%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png

Next trophy will be

58Se430fe.png True Lord of Murder
Complete the game on Legacy of Bhaal difficulty.
  spacer.png0.9%
ULTRA RARE
40-gold.png

Which will be immediately followed by

1S151985.png The Ultimate Adventurer
All achievements completed
  spacer.png0.8%
ULTRA RARE
40-platinum.png

Baldur's Gate 2.  One more trophy to the Platinum.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AK-1138 said:

44S2bd829.png

Red Dead Redemption 2

Notorious

Right, so my own continuing redemption (in terms of completing a game I'd long since written off) inevitably brought me to Online, which... well, I really enjoy thoroughly, if for different reasons than RDR1 (much like the singleplayer, I guess). And hey, I'm a lot better at it than I ever was at the original Red Dead Online... I even managed to eke out three series victories without boosting, and just as well; getting a trophy named "The Real Deal" through boosting when you stand at least a fighting chance to ascertain victory through perseverance and, ahem, true grit, would forever be a haunting blight upon my ego.

Anyways, through countless hours of collecting stuff (pretty much a perfect role for my gameplay predilections regardless of being the quickest way to 50), getting my wagons stolen by massive jerks, and some assistance from their polar counterparts, the trophy is mine... but ya know, even with no further online trophies to achieve, I reckon I'll stick with for a while. The gameplay loop is addictive, and I need a replacement for Odyssey as a live service game to play while catching up to podcasts, anyways. Prices for items may be stiffer than Bruiser Brody on a five-day cocaine binge, but it makes it all the more satisfying when stuff becomes affordable. I want that damn horse lantern, damn it! Ain't no riding into the sunset for a while yet, pilgrim!

RNFetch-Blob-Tmp-9svjdg3s5jqi0i1zsn2ffn.

Awesome job nice!!!!

49Lf07800.png

Gran Turismo 5 

Trophy: GTR Record (Bronze)

This trophy was a pain in the arse to get, you have to play within the Arcade mode on the main menu screen, choose the Nurburgring Nordschleife and the Nissan GTR using Sports Hard tyres. You must complete a clean lap within 7 minutes 29 seconds for the trophy to unlock, if you veer off road a fraction you will get an invalid lap, resulting in a restart. I play on a regular controller with traction control turned off and active steering on strong everything else is turned off. Best of luck to anyone who still needs this trophy!

• Like 2

5L054415.png

The Transgressor's Chains
Proof of knowing your sin and its price.
There is no escape now.

The story is seriously getting INSANE now. I won't comment about it since I've seen posts in the 'post new PS4 game' thread with this game and I don't want to spoil it obviously. lol.

I'll just say this...

I'm committed to being a villain at this point and now the good guys are winning all of a sudden. Never in my life would I think I'd be bothered by this. Yet here I am. BOTHERED TO SHIT BY IT. I have never wanted villainy to win the day until now. Well I do. It's making me think that this game is going to end up having a 'bad ending' that I won't like that will make me hate this game.

I hope that's not the case. But it seems likely right now. ?

• Like 4