PSN Indie Flash Sale

Aranea Highwind

Don't Starve for $3.75? I knew I should've waited. Spent $15 on it awhile back, oh well.

Might pick up Skullgirls: Second Encore. Anyone know if it includes all the extra characters? Eliza is my main. Also, what else does it offer compared to the PS3 version? New modes or costumes?

Don't Starve for $3.75? I knew I should've waited. Spent $15 on it awhile back, oh well.

Might pick up Skullgirls: Second Encore. Anyone know if it includes all the extra characters? Eliza is my main. Also, what else does it offer compared to the PS3 version? New modes or costumes?

Yes and yes

• Like 1

*Mumbled screaming* I spent some money yesterday on the new MGSV: TPP PS4 avatars, and now I only got $2 left. IF I HAD SAVED MY MONEY, I COULD'VE BOUGHT SURGEON SIMULATOR FOR $3!!!! *Sighs* Ah well, guess I may buy Divekick or some game for under $3

Thanks for the heads up. Gonna pick up several of these games and I'll probably end up only playing one or two of them lol. 

I am laughing so much, b/c that is so true and like me too.  I have so many games from other flash sales and the recent winter weeks ones.  I think I might grab three fourths and the Golf Club.  I have been wanting to play that and at 7.50 seems fine to me.

• Like 1

Picked up:

Super Blackout, Heroes of Loot, Actual Sunlight and Three Fourths Home.

Will probably regret it when it one of these games comes to PS+. Wished they announced Feb PS+ game....Bastion could very well be on the list.

Edited by Kishnabe

Dammit, now Steins;Gate goes on sale!? I purchased it a couple of weeks ago at $40.

Also Flower for only $1? Definitely going to get that.

EDIT: Also, does anyone know if Eiyuu Senki is any good? Just saw it now and ,just before I watched the trailer, I thought it was something related to Touhou.

Edited by GarciaFever

Is this also in EU?

>flash sale

>EU

Come on :P

I don't see why Australia can't share in the flash sales too :-(

Australia is under EU store.

EDIT: Also, does anyone know if Eiyuu Senki is any good? Just saw it now and ,just before I watched the trailer, I thought it was something related to Touhou.

It's not related to Touhou, but it's something from Baka Hentai so you should pick it :P

And it's a quick game =D

No, Sony hates EU  :(

That's strange, only in the USA...  :facepalm:

Anyway, guess it's time to use my other account to buy games.

>flash sale

>EU

Come on :P

Flash sales are only on US store. We only get long time sales.

And frankly said, the Adventure sale is much better than this :P

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1