what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Currently playing

-Devil My Cry 2 HD. I am disapointed with DMC series since I played the 1st one (found it boring) but I've decided to give it a second chance (so far I'm still disapointed)

-Bioshock (I don't like shooters mainly because I get bored quickly and I suck at FPS but I'm having fun with this one)

-Little Big Planet Karting. I know this one has some issues with some trophies, but as I love kartings I don't  care

Currently playing

-Devil My Cry 2 HD. I am disapointed with DMC series since I played the 1st one (found it boring) but I've decided to give it a second chance (so far I'm still disapointed)

well Devil May Cry 2 is the worst of all, I enjoyed a lot the first one, but it's been a lot of time so maybe it hasnt aged well, Devil May Cry 3 is great, give it a try.

And on topic and trying to get the Infamous 2 platinum, I'm on my second ( evil ) playthrough.

well Devil May Cry 2 is the worst of all, I enjoyed a lot the first one, but it's been a lot of time so maybe it hasnt aged well, Devil May Cry 3 is great, give it a try.

And on topic and trying to get the Infamous 2 platinum, I'm on my second ( evil ) playthrough.

I played tru it once always saved before I had to make a good or evil  choice so in that played tru it once!

currently disgaea 4 this is going to take a while

Edited by wolfofthepack

Still on Mass Effect, hopefully I'll get both Wrex and Liara's ally trophies this playthrough, then hopefully I can get to level 60 in ng+ just doing the story missions, but I may need two more playthroughs after this one just for level 60 :/

Currently : Tomb Raider(Multiplayer crap) > Silent Hill 3 > God Of War Ascension > Ratchet Clank Crack in Time > Dantes Inferno > Darkness 2 > Final Fantasy 13

Most of them I actually didn't even start playing yet since Im weird and can only play one game at a time (Red Dead Redemption), and FFXIII is so long I finished it on xbox and it lasted me around 70 hours and I didn't even do the side missions so Im guessing the plat for it will be 80-90 hours.

So I decided to finally use my free month of + and got Oddworld Munch HD and Dokuro for free. I can also get Saints Row and Hitman but these are the two I really wanted to play. If I plat both of them before the month ends I may get Saints Row as well.

I have heard that there is a stupid glitched trophy in Oddworld and Dokura has the really tough Ace trophy so we will see :(