PS+ May Games

Kishnabe

Wow, you really gotta go out of your way to get the trophy-less PSP version of Ghosts of Sparta up there instead of the PS3 release that came out the very next year.  I guess there's really nothing to offer on Vita so they have to grab anything they can, lol.  So glad I unsubbed this shit a few months back.  Tropico 5 looks kinda interesting, but I don't have a PS4, so it wouldn't matter anyway.

EDIT: If it wasnt for having to have ps+ for ps4 then i'd totally unsubscribe from it -.-

That's how they get ya...

Tropico 5 definitely looks interesting to me, although the online trophies seem obligatory and unnecessary. As I said elsewhere, Re-Armed 2 is a personal fave. I fully accept that it's not a great "giveaway" to the community, but it is for me.

Can't you get Ghosts of Sparta for a couple of bucks these days?

Yeah you probably can ,but i was thinking of getting PS+ anyway to play co-op in DS3 and BB. This just gives me more of an exscuse to get it .

Wow, you really gotta go out of your way to get the trophy-less PSP version of Ghosts of Sparta up there instead of the PS3 release that came out the very next year.  I guess there's really nothing to offer on Vita so they have to grab anything they can, lol.  So glad I unsubbed this shit a few months back.  Tropico 5 looks kinda interesting, but I don't have a PS4, so it wouldn't matter anyway.

That's how they get ya...

yep :/ 

Maybe the worst month so far, 2 games without trophies make it bad for us, and I was expecting Watch Dogs... people saying that Tropico is better... really? I just saw a quick gameplay of Tropico but was enough to see that it's not my type compared to any third person game.

Oh well, more time for Uncharted 4 next month ^^

Table Top Racing: World Tour!!  :awesome:  :yay:  :awesome: 

I was planning on buying it anyways, as I enjoyed TTR on the Vita immensely, so I'm psyched.  ^_^

Seriously... if you guys like Mario Kart (and Micro Machines), TTR:WT will scratch that itch nicely.

(And if you're worried about the pedigree of the developers, the co-creator of WipEout is on this small team.)

• Like 1

I almost bought Tropico 5 when it was on sale. Glad I didn't. Looks like a game I can play even when my kid is at same room (important factor these days). 

Switch Galaxy Ultra seems intresting game for vita. Short of pick up and play kind of game. Shame that it has dlc. 

Need to see some content from Table top Racing: World Tour first before I try it. Last time I played Micro Machines was on NES.

Others don't really strike my interest.

Already have Tropico, but I also have a backlog that includes Mad Max, Wolfenstein and Dishonoured so I'm not in a rush for new games, especially not with the new Hitman episode out and UC4 coming soon. I have rarely touched any IGC games the past months but to be honest the collection is still worth it to me. If like me you own all platforms the average cost per game is like 70c!

Need to see some content from Table top Racing: World Tour first before I try it. Last time I played Micro Machines was on NES.

Well, it'll be free to try so you won't have any excuse! In my opinion from TTR on the Vita, It's a lot closer to Mario Kart than Micro Machines in terms of gameplay.