E3 2016 Discussion Thread

MMDE

Assassin's Creed movie actually looks pretty good

Yeah as an AC fan I'm relieved since the first trailer, it actually might be a good movie. Can't stand the trailer music though, luckily dozens of people uploaded the trailer with actual AC music the same day.

Watch Dogs 2...

Looks underwhelming

Yeah, I'm not feeling it. San Francisco is more interesting to me than Chicago though because I've actually been to San Francisco.

New MP IP... an extreme sports game... called Steep. This September!

As long as it is much better than Motionsports Adrenaline! Because that game is the worst PS3 game I've ever played.

Edited by MMDE

Another cringe worthy conference by Ubisoft, but at least it wasn't as bad as EA's. South Park was the stand out to me. Had a great reveal as I thought it was another serious and generic Ubi title at first. Looked like a lot of fun. Other than that, For Honor looks more interesting than it did last year. Well, I mean if you're into angry dudes shouting and killing each other.  xD Watch Dogs 2 looks pretty decent, but that's what I thought about the first game when they revealed it, so I'll wait and see on that one. I find it funny that they're making an Assassins Creed movie. Haven't they milked that series enough?  :P The VR stuff looked pretty boring and everyone looked dumb in those headsets.  :P Everything else was pretty ehhhh.

Next up is the big one! Oh man, I really hope Sony bring the goods this year. It'll be hard for them to top Microsoft, although I imagine they'll have more games I'm interested in. Not long to wait now.  :)

Another cringe worthy conference by Ubisoft, but at least it wasn't as bad as EA's. South Park was the stand out to me. Had a great reveal as I thought it was another serious and generic Ubi title at first. Looked like a lot of fun. Other than that, For Honor looks more interesting than it did last year.

Yeah, South Park is one thing I got excited about.

For Honor looks like Dynasty Warriors + Ryse. :P

Okay, Sunset Overdrive or Forza 5 isn't on PC (yet). 

With Sunset being HEAVILY hinted to come on PC =D

So... yea, just Forza :D

So a well known Industry insider is hyping Sonys conference. He said out of respect he won't leak nothing but it is and I quote 10X better then Microsoft's. He's also leaked MS and Ubisofts stuff so ya.

10 times more VR awaits!

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I liked this conference. The Ghost Recon Wildlands trailers were okay, just like the For Honor trailers. The WATCH DOGS 2 trailers made me really want that game so badly. South Park: The Fractured But Whole looked like fun but I still have to finish The Stick of Truth first. Haven't played Grow Home yet, so I don't really know what to expect from Grow Up. STEEP looked cool but is not my kind of game, same goes for Trials. Only just the Assassin's Creed movie and the DLC for The Division were the parts that I didn't care for. I don't know what to think about the VR stuff yet. Overall I thought this conference was really good, my favorite one so far.

It's all been a bit meh so far tbh, can't think of much I'm hyped about, Prey I suppose, but other than that, sequels to annual production line fodder, extra peeks at games we've long known about or lacklustre new IPs.   Fe looked ok but it'll blend into the plethora of indies released and although I quite enjoyed Grow Home I didn't think there was a frenzy for a sequel...could be ok.   Steep actually looked not bad at all, but it's one of those game styles that I question my own personal longevity with...

M$, yeah, was ok, Scalebound and Recore looked ok, the consoles, I suppose some will be excited...

I hope Sony has something to really grab my attention but at this rate I think it's going to be another meh, ok at best scenario, hope I'm wrong.

Hey, so far the best thing is the lady that got all excited and screamed like hell at Elder Scrolls Online. Dude Im laughing to tears STILL, watching live reactions to it and Im dying lol.
But South Park was definitely the best thing so far, I've pre ordered it already lol.

Now its time for Sony, and please just please announce God of War IV (Wich I really think they will, its like 8/10 chance) do that sweet norse mythology :D :D

Also looking forward to Bend and hopefully some awesome games. (So tired, won't list em all, FF, KH and so on)

Now its time for Sony, and please just please announce God of War IV (Wich I really think they will, its like 8/10 chance) do that sweet norse mythology :D :D

Also looking forward to Bend and hopefully some awesome games. (So tired, won't list em all, FF, KH and so on)

Will Kojima appear? :o

http://segmentnext.com/2016/06/13/hideo-kojima-e3-2016-expect-surprise-teaser-ps4-exclusive/

:D

Will Rock Star announce their new Red Dead game?

Definitely more stuff on The Last Guardian.

Ni-Oh!

Persona 5!

Yakuza 0?

Touhou: Scarlet Curiousity

99% sure Psychonauts with VR!!

I am Setsuna?

Probably something on Darkest Dungeon.

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness

New Sucker Punch game.

Here's hoping PS1 emulation with trophies, and the original Crash Bandicoot games!

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Will Rock Star announce their new Red Dead game?

But Rockstar don't go to E3. I don't remember any time they did. They like to announce games in their own time which is good.

Definitely this year sometime though :D  

Before someone says Take 2 interactive is going to be there they also own 2K as well as Rockstar. Probably for Borderlands.