Kill Your Completion (Event finished)

Unfortunately I don't have even close to 10 games I haven't at least started, but I hope people have fun in this totally-not-a-competition-thingy  :D

Edit: Nor do I have 49 posts  :P

Edited by popass12345

I already murdered my completion rate, which is at 43% so there is most likely a special spot in hell waiting for me. Name tag included! 

I want in on this pwease ^_^

Current Completion Rate: 93.83%

Proposed Games

1. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix

2. Metro 2033 Redux

3. Bastion

4. Freedom Wars

5. Assassin's Creed Rogue

6. Deadly Premonition

7. Zombi

8. Alice: Madness Returns

9. Magicka 2

10. Fallout New Vegas

(I think all of those fit the criteria, but if there are any that don't, then I'm happy to change them)

Let me know if you need help with Magicka or Freedom Wars. I haven't finished either yet, but the grind goes much faster with more people.

• Like 1

I'd like to join, but I would like something to be cleared up. When you mean we have to list games we haven't started, does that mean we can't include games that are in our profiles that are at 0%? I would have liked to start Oreshika but I'm fine with all-new starts if that's the case.

• Like 2

I'd like to join, but I would like something to be cleared up. When you mean we have to list games we haven't started, does that mean we can't include games that are in our profiles that are at 0%? I would have liked to start Oreshika but I'm fine with all-new starts if that's the case.

They have to be 0%, I would prefer if they haven't been started at all. If it's on your account but you haven't played it that's fine.

Example, I've loaded Oddworld on, but never actually started it. (good) I've played 2 hrs of TLOU, and about 4 of MP3, but haven't earned a trophy yet (bad) this is all on your honor though, so really it's up to you how you want one play this one.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 2

Looks like your completion rate is already quite dead :giggle:

I would agree, with +700 games on your profile and 93 games completed to 100%, you should probably lead this initiative.

I have spent the past two years moving my completion percentage from 59% to 85%, so I will play the spectator on this one

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if my completion percentage is high enough to count for this...

Short history recap of my percentage, feel free to TL;DR.

I used to be an achievement hunter (playing stupid but easy games for completions and the likes), decided to start anew with trophies and just play what I felt like, while still looking at trophies for how much I got out of a game.

I had a completion percentage of over 70% (on a different tracking site; this is without DLC or different weights for trophies) until about 14 months ago. Then I decided to crush my percentage and start all games that I had in my backlog back then. That got it down to about 40%... Been going up the past year, was almost at 65% when I quit that site a couple of weeks ago and joined this one, which was about 53,20% on this site.

I'm in the process of caring even less for trophies and percentages though so I would really like to sabotage my efforts of the last year. If I don't get in here, I'll probably just do one trophy in all the games I have - without trying to get back up immediately.

My info...

Current completion percentage: 53.06%

Games:

PS4

Flame Over

Mousecraft

Nova-111

Tropico 5

ZOMBI

PS3

Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2

Chariot

Grid Autosport

SSX

Yakuza 4

I chose games that I never ever played and also know little about, so it's only PS+ games for me, I keep my backlog of games for which I paid intentionally small.

No AC Chronicles Russia or Stealth Inc 2 since I already played earlier installments so I have an idea about what those games are already. Didn't want to add Far Cry Blood Dragon or I Am Alive or any game that I've already played on X360 either. Tried to include some games with big trophy lists to add to the loss of percentages.

Not to self: need to check if I actually did even download Yakuza 4 back then.

• Like 1

If the games aren't finished by the time you're supposed to start the next one, do you stop playing and move on to the next? Can we count all the DLC in a game as one of our choices? For example, I have the platinum for Uncharted 3 but none of the DLC has been started and there's 55 trophies (more than the platinum)

Edited by LeetWolf2

If the games aren't finished by the time you're supposed to start the next one, do you stop playing and move on to the next? Can we count all the DLC in a game as one of our choices? For example, I have the platinum for Uncharted 3 but none of the DLC has been started and there's 55 trophies (more than the platinum)

Hemiak appears to be elbow deep in children, wives and work, so I'll field this one. :giggle:

1. 3 days, write a review, move on to the next game.

2. DLC does not qualify as a game, no.

• Like 3

I have a dreadful Completition rate, loads of 0 percent games on my profile, and a 2/3 day game concentration before I usually switch........ So this is perfect for me.

I will post games tomorrow but I am only going to list PS3 and Vita games and a self imposed no racing game rule on myself. I think I'm going to do this even if I don't make the final list ....... Great idea Hemiak

• Like 2

Backlog of at least 10 un-started games

God damn, I shouldn't have tried games like PvZ: Garden Warfare or Organic Panic recently. They would have been perfect for this. :shakefist:

As I recently loaded up several of my backlog games onto my profile I have a small selection of about ~50 games to choose from. Sadly some fall out of the range as I don't want to play the second or third installment of a series before I tried the first (and some of those were already started by my girlfriend. :| ) and many of them fall in a same genre (JRPG or Puzzle-Platformer) so it's a bit hard to get a variety but here's my list.

Current completion rate: 71.92%

• Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3)
  • Battle Princess of Arcadias (PS3)
  • htoL#NiQ -The Firefly Diary- (PSV)
  • La-Mulana EX (PSV)
  • Love Live! School Idol Paradise Vol. 2 (PSV)*
  • Mignight Club: Los Angeles (PS3)
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan (PS4)
  • The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (PS3)
  • Tokyo Jungle (PS3)
  • Zone of the Enders HD Edition (PS3)

*I have to choose this as I accidentally popped a trophy in the first volume for starting up the game.

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 2

Note to self: need to check if I actually did even download Yakuza 4 back then.

Yeah I don't have it downloaded but I have the rights, freeing up some space right now. Also need to (re)download Flame Over, Tropico 5 and ZOMBI.

I want in on this pwease ^_^

Current Completion Rate: 93.83%

Proposed Games

1. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix

2. Metro 2033 Redux

3. Bastion

4. Freedom Wars

5. Assassin's Creed Rogue

6. Deadly Premonition

7. Zombi

8. Alice: Madness Returns

9. Magicka 2

10. Fallout New Vegas

(I think all of those fit the criteria, but if there are any that don't, then I'm happy to change them)

It's all new games with some long completion times but they kind of violate the "try something different" rule:

- Try something different: Lists full of all the currently popular AAA games or indies are boring, get creative.  If you've played GoW 1, 2, & 3, then Chains of Olympus is NOT creative.

I mean, you've 100%ed every other Assassin's Creed game out there so it's hardly knew territory for you. You also 100%ed two Kingdom Hearts games and Fallout 3. I don't know how hard Hemiak is going to uphold this get creative rule, but personally I'd swap those three you have in these franchises for games of franchises I haven't tried at all yet.

Hemiak appears to be elbow deep in children, wives and work, so I'll field this one. :giggle:

1. 3 days, write a review, move on to the next game.

2. DLC does not qualify as a game, no.

Hemiak was elbow deep in his pillow sleeping. I have a bad habit of posting a thread right before I go to bed for the night.

Both or Eff's answers stand BTW.

FYI: the suggestions for filling your list aren't hard fast rules, just guidelines on what I think would make a list fun and/or interesting to read about. If we get 10 or less it won't come I to play at all, if we get more than 10 I'll have to dig a little deeper into everybody's lists.

Also, here's my list of games I plan to start. I have several that I wanted to add but didn't because they're part of a series(Arkham Origins, Blood Dragon, Rearmed 2) , or I already have 2-5 trophy-less hours in on them(TLOU, MP3)

Hemiak - 72.77% completion

Greg Hastings Paintball (fps) UR

Starwhal (WTF?) UR

Deus EX (Stealth fps)

The Evil Within (Survival Horror)

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (Point N Click)

SSX (Snowboarding) UR

Ico (Adventure)

Echochrome (Puzzler) UR

Helldivers (Strategy twin stick shooter???) UR

Dragons Dogma

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 2

I mean, you've 100%ed every other Assassin's Creed game out there so it's hardly knew territory for you. You also 100%ed two Kingdom Hearts games and Fallout 3. I don't know how hard Hemiak is going to uphold this get creative rule, but personally I'd swap those three you have in these franchises for games of franchises I haven't tried at all yet.

Regarding the bold...they aren't legitimate games. Those 2 "games" on her profile are basically books. You just press X a bunch of times until all the pages are read.

The actual games will require quite a bit more effort. :giggle:

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 2

Regarding the bold...they aren't legitimate games. Those 2 "games" on her profile are basically books. You just press X a bunch of times until all the pages are read.

The actual games will require quite a bit more effort. :giggle:

Haha, yep. Even if you watched the cutscenes, you have no idea what they play they like from those 2. 

• Like 2