PSN DOWN

theomgkitteh

• 2 months later...

Everything is functional for me on both PS3 and PS4. I was playing co-op in Resident Evil 5 and in a party chat as well for a couple hours with no lag. Was able to accept a friend request, my friends list loads fast n fine, sending messages from the app and from my PS4 is fine. My buddy said that he couldn't sign in on his PS4 only. I know PS4 was having issues a couple days ago, but I never felt it

Seems to be a problem with connectivity on various platforms. I know PSN was extremely slow a couple months ago when it came to downloading any updates or patches, which was rather frustrating seeing as a lot of us are PS Plus members.

For $60 a year however that is still better than some MMORPGs where I was paying $15 a month for and yet were still broken in terms of gameplay. I think a lot of us can agree that Sony doesn't have the best servers.

Fucking Sony just can't do flying shit these days of the network. Can't not sign in to psn on ps3 where the I'd thing about I can use my vita to go to psn. WTF! 

. Getting tired of getting petty issues lately from my Internet where now it works,yet Sony wants to act stupid for still not improving the network at all, and it makes me irritated just how much I have to deal with this mess. 

(80710D23 and 80710016)

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

18 minutes ago, Zeitgeist-9 said:

The last week I had some troubles with my account (I guess the last thursday), and the damn local playstation page didn't have any info when I looked to the PSN status

I do have massive connection problems with PSN as well (since Sunday). Apparently my IP got blacklisted by Sony Sunday (together with a lot of IPs from other people) for no reason (at least, none I can think of). I was able to connect for +/- 1 hour yesterday and played online for a little while but I got the 'your IP is banned' error again afterwards. Are you able to play online at all or access the PlayStation Store on your PC?

Edited by Lucas

@Lucas I read something about that, and also my friends IP got blacklisted last year. He just changed his IP and everything was good. So you should probably call your provider too so they can change your IP. Or you could call Sony contact center, but not sure what they can do about that.

1 minute ago, Whyfire said:

@Lucas I read something about that, and also my friends IP got blacklisted last year. He just changed his IP and everything was good. So you should probably call your provider too so they can change your IP. Or you could call Sony contact center, but not sure what they can do about that.

I already called my ISP and apparently my IP can't be changed with the router I have at the moment. I don't know much about this kind of stuff so I guess I just have to rely on Sony to fix it now :S.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I already called my ISP and apparently my IP can't be changed with the router I have at the moment. I don't know much about this kind of stuff so I guess I just have to rely on Sony to fix it now :S.

That sucks. Well tell them to give you a new router :lol: Anyway, hope you can play online soon again...

1 minute ago, Whyfire said:

That sucks. Well tell them to give you a new router :lol: Anyway, hope you can play online soon again...

Yeah, I could always get a new router of course but Sony just has to fix this. I'm positive I did nothing against PSN's Terms of Service so there's no reason my IP got banned. I just hoped this is fixed as soon as possible, I have to be able synch my trophies for the THL :lol:.

• Like 1