PSN DOWN

theomgkitteh

It's in the dead star topic because, this game goes offline at the first of novembre. Offcourse it should be in another topic but some people are trying to get the trophies for this game asap and posted it here without taking notice.

But nothing posted here is about DS, even OP original message :P just saying, haha.

Even though I can't see friends list or anything else, for some reason I still get a notification someone posted in one of the communities I'm in. I feel like that's not supposed to happen.

That's been happening to a lot of people, myself included, since even before the last major firmware update. Although I haven't seen anything for the past few weeks though.

That's been happening to a lot of people, myself included, since even before the last major firmware update. Although I haven't seen anything for the past few weeks though.

I was actually glad I wasn't seeing the notifications since I got tired of seeing them. But I don't know why I would still get them even though PSN is down. Unless there was a brief window where it came back up for like two seconds.

Wait, does it happening to Xbox One, too?

Happening to Xbox too.

Government officials here in America are looking into the issues. Whoever did this picked a good time to do it, because Friday is when everybody comes home from a long week at school or work to relax and play games/watch Netflix.

By the way, why is this in the Dead Star subforum? Shouldn't it be in the PSN subforum?

Why post this in the Dead Star subforum?

Why is this topic in Dead Star....

Next time report the thread and ask for movement, it's now correctly placed on the PSN area. God bless the mods on this site.

I love how hackers think they're accomplishing something. 

Hopefully some prison time will be the only thing they accomplish. The ones responsible for this don't even deserve to be called hackers, because hacking takes some skill. Look up ''How to DDoS'' on Youtube or Google, and you'll see how easy it is.

• Like 1