Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

4 hours ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare...great job! Played the game on my Xbox 360 back then... i think the online is pretty dead by now so this platinum could be a pain at this moment.

Definitely sekiro, I'm terrible at that game, everyone does it, it's common... 😎 it's not my game 😂😂

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, El-Sublime- said:

AC Oddysey. I want to complete every Assassin's Creed game, and i think that will take me years to even start.

Far Cry 2 for sure! I hear the servers for it nowadays are on it's last legs essentially. 😅 Getting that plat is great dedication!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Shrooba said:

Far Cry 2 for sure! I hear the servers for it nowadays are on it's last legs essentially. 😅 Getting that plat is great dedication!

Rayman Legends. I got all the trophies on the PS3 version besides Awesomeness level 11 and 1M Lums years before I started trophy hunting, and now apparently the online servers are down for the PS3 version. It's a shame those trophies exist, because it's such a good game and it would've been one of my first platinums.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, disaster500 said:

Rayman Legends. I got all the trophies on the PS3 version besides Awesomeness level 11 and 1M Lums years before I started trophy hunting, and now apparently the online servers are down for the PS3 version. It's a shame those trophies exist, because it's such a good game and it would've been one of my first platinums.

Dude! Wolfenstein 2! Holy crap. Mein Leben is a serious challenge! Well done!

• Like 1