Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

7 minutes ago, Alox777 said:

Brütal Legend - The hardest Difficulty is killing me

it is hard but can be done. or just cheat it like me by looking up a strat that can be op to win the duels with the bosses and so on. as that rts parts really were the stop gabs till i looked up on the web for some videos on how to get them done easy and they work just be warned

20 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

it is hard but can be done. or just cheat it like me by looking up a strat that can be op to win the duels with the bosses and so on. as that rts parts really were the stop gabs till i looked up on the web for some videos on how to get them done easy and they work just be warned

Marvel vs. Capcom 3, the trials are a pain in my @$$ lol.

6 minutes ago, NoraSilberreif said:

The Last of Us Remastered - I keep meaning to get back to that one but just can't be bothered with the Multiplayer...

Final Fantasy 14, I want to (and will eventually) play the game and get the plat but I do not look forward to the huge grind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZOLANTON said:

Final Fantasy 14, I want to (and will eventually) play the game and get the plat but I do not look forward to the huge grind.

Either that would be Dead Space 3 or Drakengard 3. The former is just because the game is a steaming hot pile of dogpoop and the sheer willpower that takes to go through it is commendable. Also the permadeath mode is pretty frustrating I hear.

The latter tho is something I personally would like to get my hands on for a long time, mainly cuz of it's connection to the Nier series, but I just couldn't get it. 

You also have a pretty nice trophy list lacking from those plat-in-2-seconds type stuff, which I greatly respect.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Data_Messa said:

Either that would be Dead Space 3 or Drakengard 3. The former is just because the game is a steaming hot pile of dogpoop and the sheer willpower that takes to go through it is commendable. Also the permadeath mode is pretty frustrating I hear.

The latter tho is something I personally would like to get my hands on for a long time, mainly cuz of it's connection to the Nier series, but I just couldn't get it. 

You also have a pretty nice trophy list lacking from those plat-in-2-seconds type stuff, which I greatly respect.

Wolfeinstein 2 The New Colossus

Can't say I wanna do Mein Leben