Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

46 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Dying Light. 

Awesome job with the 100%!

Final Fantasy X-2

FFX was my first FF game, I love it and it's sequel. I have the platinum for X but have yet to start X-2. Having to constantly follow a guide for 100% has been very off putting for me.

Edited by da-Noob123

11 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Final Fantasy X-2

FFX was my first FF game, I love it and it's sequel. I have the platinum for X but have yet to start X-2. Having to constantly follow a guide for 100% has been very off putting for me.

One of your killzone, I've never played a game from the license

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Crossfiyah8771 said:

Not a plat but 100%ing Castle Crashers, especially after 9 years and 9 months, is just fantastic lmao.

lol yeah, i had to cheese the hell out of it by leveling up another character that being the Industrialist. he is to me the best character to use for the hardest mode.

5 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

lol yeah, i had to cheese the hell out of it by leveling up another character that being the Industrialist. he is to me the best character to use for the hardest mode.

Marvel vs Capcom 3. Anybody who is good at fighting games has my respect, one of the few genres where I feel really useless and unable to improve.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Letenko said:

Marvel vs Capcom 3. Anybody who is good at fighting games has my respect, one of the few genres where I feel really useless and unable to improve.

Man, I've gotten skipped twice now in the same day. I guess all my plats must suck?

Uhh probably From Dust. I got pretty far on it on PC but never tried the playstation version.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Crossfiyah8771 said:

Man, I've gotten skipped twice now in the same day. I guess all my plats must suck?

Uhh probably From Dust. I got pretty far on it on PC but never tried the playstation version.

I got you homie 😂 Definitely Hollow Knight. Played it for a few hours and not a single trophy popped. I just knew this game was going to be a pain for whenever I eventually go back to it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xItsLesterx said:

I got you homie 😂 Definitely Hollow Knight. Played it for a few hours and not a single trophy popped. I just knew this game was going to be a pain for whenever I eventually go back to it. 

Damn, tough picks.

I’m gonna say Far Cry 2, beating Outlast 2 by a few chin hairs. Super jelly of both. Nice work.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2023 at 10:15 AM, da-Noob123 said:

Final Fantasy X-2

Def your Arkham ones. I know I'll never get those challenges all done, as I'm not that fluid in battle.

More recently, your HZD. I got the Plat but getting it to 100% seems unlikely as I'm not a fan of the new machines in the DLC, the hunting ground for it, and having to play a NG+ on max difficulty

• Like 1

6 hours ago, funboy1246 said:

I'm torn between Days Gone and L.A. Noire i love both games and think i could get the plats myself its just so many games so little time. I will go back on day but for now i have them started but not finished.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

I've made it my goal to platinum every single Assassin's Creed title, but I honestly dread doing the newer ones. Origins already had me bored out of my mind & snoozing, so I can't imagine the rest since I hear that it gets progressively worse with the newer titles 

2 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

I've made it my goal to platinum every single Assassin's Creed title, but I honestly dread doing the newer ones. Origins already had me bored out of my mind & snoozing, so I can't imagine the rest since I hear that it gets progressively worse with the newer titles 

I hate how some games I've held off on cuz of 'can I plat this?'

• Like 1