Nintendo Switch thread for Nintendo Switch players

Oobedoob S Benubi

Questions for Switch gamers (2022)  

208 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Nintendo exclusive on switch (2022)?

• Splatoon 2/3
    • Xenoblade Chronicles 1/2/3
    • Mario Odyssey
    • Metroid Dread
    • Fire Emblem 3 Houses
    • Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    • Animal Crossing: New Horizons
    • Pokemon Legends: Arceus
    • Luigi's Mansion 3
    • Super Smash Bros Ultimate
    • Mario Kart 8: Deluxe
    • Kirby Forgotten Land
    • Other
  2. 2. How many hours do you have in your most played game?

3. 3. What NSO feature would you like to see the most?

• Custom Themes/Wallpapers
    • GB/GBA emulator
    • Game Cube emulator
    • Wii/Wii U emulator
    • Extra eShop discounts
    • Monthly free eShop games
    • More N64/SNES/NES/Genesis games

Captain Toad! Captain Toad! Captain Toad! Captain Toad! Captain Toad! Captain Toad! Captain Toad! Captain Toad! Captain Toad! Captain Toad! Captain Toad! Captain Toad!

Also Undertale, which maybe means Game Maker Studio is fnally updating for Switch support. Which then gives hope for Hyper Light Drifter! And Nidhogg! *fingers crossed*

SMASH! *dies*

Edited by Zondares
  • Like 3

Wow, so those headlines had some good stuff.

Captain Toad is easily the highlight for me, I've been hearing good stuff about his game(s?).

I think everyone already guessed the Crash games might be coming. Nontheless, might be the first time I actually get them. Was disappointed in them originally after playing a few minutes on my brother's PS1, we'll see if it's better now.

South Park: awesome that the game will go on the Switch. I already have it on the PS4 but I might double dip, if my backlog is empty enough.

Little Nightmares: I actually don't think I ever saw gameplay of this title. Really want it now.

Smash: I'm not as excited for this as other people are, but it's cool that it's coming. And a great way to introduce it, too.

Direct was alright. Here's Dylan's take.

. Wario Ware looks cool but just reminds me that I can't play Wario Ware Touched on my 2DS anymore because Nintendo won't let me redownload it, which is a piss off.

. No More Heroes has lost my interest. Looks like a lot smaller scale of a game than I was expecting, hopefully it's bigger and better though.

. Captain Toad coming to Switch is welcome, never actually got around to it. Crazy they're putting it on 3DS too though. Would have preferred 3D World Switch but oh well.

. Mario Tennis Aces looks fucking dope, tossing up between hoping it tanks like the last one and grabbing it cheap, or day one-ing it.

. Luigi's Mansion's remake looks dope, but would have been better on Switch. I ain't paying 60 bones for a 3DS version of a Game Cube game. Especially not when Luigi's Mansion 2 has been 25 under the Nintendo Selects banner at Big W for a good while now (30 RRP).

. Crash got an actual "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" out of me, and that woke the missus which was funny. Day one for me. Only paid 30 odd day one in total for the PS4 one when they were asking 70 odd, so I don't feel too bad about double dipping.

. South Park got strong applause from me too, my hands are still tingling a bit. Bugger SOT isn't coming with it, but I'll grab this sucker anyway. Would have loved the DLC to be included but beggars can't be choosers.

Surprised by how good the 3DS offering was really. Luigi's Mansion, Captain Toad, Wario Ware, all decent games I'd buy on Switch, but on 3DS I can't justify the full price anymore at this point, plus I never use my 2DS anymore anyways really. Wario I won't get because of the aforementioned annoyance with downloading Wario Ware Touched onto a new 2DS system, Captain Toad I'll get on Switch so won't need on DS, and Luigi I would have ADORED coming to the Switch in HD but playing what's basically just a downgraded old ass port on an old ass system at full price doesn't interest me that much funnily enough.

Edit: Forgot about the end of the show.

Splatoon's DLC looks pretty lame and since I never actually had fun (or finished) the single player base game, I won't bother. Took too long to show off that dodgy ass "trailer" too, it made me very aware I was probably a good 20 odd into this 30 minute show. Then when they had "one more announcement" and the Squids were back I'm like "FUCK OFF SMASH" and what a shock, it was Smash. Coming 2018. AKA "This is gonna debut when the online stops being free" and here I am being the one person in the world apparently who just doesn't have any fun with Smash. Gimme a PS All-Stars Switch port pls, Smash can fuck off.

Further edit: Pikachu Detective actually looked half like a laugh, I'd pick that up if it was on Switch.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

I still don't have a switch and this Nintendo Direct wasn't really appealing to me, at all. I saw what I wanted to see with the release date of Octopath Traveler, the rest was the same recycled Nintendo crap as always imo. 

I'll definitely buy the game even if I don't have the Switch yet just so I don't have to pay 200€ for it on eBay when I decide to buy Nintendo's console.

Still waiting for some Yoshi and Pokemon news but please, no more gen 1 nostalgia. Gen 6 and 7 were already too much into the gen 1 nostalgia, now I just want a proper gen 8 that focuses on gen 8 pokemon (should be obvious but who knows with gamefreak) or a remake of D/P/P and I'll be more than happy. 

I owned the Wii U along with other consoles so the ports and remasters don't do a lot for me. It's nice seeing support for Nintendo by 3rd parties but I'm not about to go rebuy games a year or more out for the Switch especially when it doesn't have a trophy system. I will pick up Smash though.

11 hours ago, Eyjabria said:

The last 4 Pokémon games have been 3D. Making the step from 2D sprites into 3D models made the games look generic and unappealing IMO.

Maybe your idea of 3D and mine greatly differ.

Like I said. I want the pixel graphics gone. It's time to modernize Pokemon, or I'll just abandon it. There are far better Pokemon clones that do it better. The Digimon Story games, Persona, hell even World of Final Fantasy destroy it in every way imaginable. Not to mention Ni no Kuni.

Pokemon have been trailing in innovativeness for so long, but I guess it doesn't matter because the name alone will sell millions of games to the sheep that are alright playing the same thing every year. Yet somehow Call of Duty gets a bad rep for trying to do that. 

Bias in video games... it exists. ;) 

5 hours ago, dude_zavala said:

I owned the Wii U along with other consoles so the ports and remasters don't do a lot for me. It's nice seeing support for Nintendo by 3rd parties but I'm not about to go rebuy games a year or more out for the Switch especially when it doesn't have a trophy system. I will pick up Smash though.

Yeah, those games are mainly for the people who didn't have the Wii U. I get why they do all the ports, there are several supposedly great titles on the Wii U but since the console tanked not many people have been playing these games. Seeing as the Switch already outsold the Wii U in just one year, I think it's good that these games get a second chance.

Though I guess, if you're very into handheld gaming then it's probably very appealing to rebuy the games.

11 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

I want the pixel graphics gone. It's time to modernize Pokemon, or I'll just abandon it. There are far better Pokemon clones that do it better. The Digimon Story games, Persona, hell even World of Final Fantasy destroy it in every way imaginable. Not to mention Ni no Kuni.

Pokemon have been trailing in innovativeness for so long, but I guess it doesn't matter because the name alone will sell millions of games to the sheep that are alright playing the same thing every year. Yet somehow Call of Duty gets a bad rep for trying to do that. 

Bias in video games... it exists. ;) 

I have to admit that when it comes to Nintendo, I'm a bit of a nostalgia guy. I came into contact with the Pokémon series when my nephew, who got either gold or silver, asked me to play for him (he was too young to have learned English and Sudowoodo blocking his path was too difficult to get past). I couldn't get into the newer games, the last that I played through to the end of the story was Platinum. So I'd probably be more invested in either a reboot or a remaster, than something completely new.

And yeah Pokémon sells on name alone. Then again, how much would Super Mario Odyssey have sold if it was the exact same game but without Mario? How much would the latest Call Of Duty sell if it had a different name?

I'm a bit upset that the Solaire of Astora amiibo is a Gamestop exclusive in the US-- as soon as the direct ended I checked Amazon for a preorder page, and when I didn't see one I assumed that they'd go live at a later date. By the time I heard it was exclusive to GS they were already sold out.

I don't know if there are any other physical collectors in this thread, but a limited run of Human Fall Flat is being done and orders just went live this morning.

My biggest surprise in the Direct, was how many 3DS games were announced. We knew about Detective Pikachu, but I think the other 4 were brand new. And that doesn't include the games that are coming to Switch AND 3DS.

The other reaction I had was for the Dark Souls amiibo. I'll admit I'm not a fan of the series, and I realize the pose is in the game, but Nintendo is making meme amiibo now? That was my gut reaction to that. The Smash teaser was a brilliant move. I hate fighting games, but if this has a fun and clever story mode like the Wii version (I never played the prior ones so I don't know about their story modes), I might get it.

I might as well list the games and my likelihood of buying.

3DS

WarioWare Gold - never gotten into the series, probably will pass up this one.

Dillion's Dead Heat Breakers - I have the first and second games but never gotten into them. Pass for now.

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey - wait and see. I have the DS version (unplayed) and this isn't as big of a jump as the first game going from GBA to 3DS. 50% chance of purchase.

Luigi's Mansion - I have the Gamecube version but I hate the Gamecube controller. I'd prefer this on Switch, but I like the dual screen advantage of having an always-on map. As long as the game isn't scaled back (other than graphically), I'm all over this. 75% chance of purchase.

Switch

Okami HD - hell yes. I have the PS3 version, but I held off on the PS4 version because I was hoping for a Switch port. My waiting paid off. 100% chance of purchase.

Dark Souls - it's cool that the Switch is getting this, but I have no interest.

Sushi Striker: The Way of the Sushido - looks like it could be fun, but I already have some multiplayer party games. Probably pass on this one.

Ocotopath Traveler - I'm not into the retro-style JRPGs. Pass.

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - we finally got a look at the gameplay. I'm on the fence with this one. I like Suda51 games but this looks very basic. I will probably get it if the price is not too high. 60% chance of purchase.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - this is awesome. I love that they're adding new levels and gameplay elements. That said, I just recently finished playing the Wii U version so I won't be buying it again. I strongly recommend this game.

Undertale - wow, that teaser trailer made this look like "Meme: The Game". I thought it looked crappy before, but now it's definitely not for me. I hear it's supposedly amazing but I don't dig the retro-just-because style.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy - it's great that this is on Switch. After playing a bit of the original CB1 on PS3, I'm not sure I want to buy the remasters. I'd prefer to play classic Mario games instead. I will probably buy it if it goes on a 50% sale someday.

Little Nightmares: Complete Edition - I got the PS4 version on sale but haven't tried it yet. It looks awesome, and I'd rather play it on the go. But I have a feeling the Switch version will be pricey, especially since it includes the DLC. I might wait for a sale. 60% chance of purchase.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole - it's cool that the Switch is getting this, but I don't watch the show. Pass for me.

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition - I was already getting this, and I have it preordered. Nice to get a release date. 100% chance of purchase.

Mario Tennis Aces - I liked the in-depth gameplay details. It looks fun. That said, I don't like sports games in general. I will probably wait for reviews to see how extensive the story mode is. 50% chance of purchase.

Splatoon 2 DLC - this looks like it could be cool. I don't have the base game yet, but with more story gameplay it might be worth it. I'll wait for reviews first. 50% chance of purchase.

Super Smash Bros - if this gets a tight and clever story mode like the Wii version, I'll get it eventually. I don't care about the actual multiplayer since I'm terrible at all fighting games.

So for the most part, it's a case of "Damn you Nintendo, stop taking money from me!" But at least I'm only interested in about half of the games. Either way, it's nice to get more games on Switch, and it's nice to see the 3DS getting some additional major games.

Edited by MosesRockefeller

Little Nightmares is a cool game.  Though even with its short runtime (3-4 hours ish? - I haven't tried the DLC yet) it starts feeling a bit repetitive.  I got the collectors edition on PS4 because I thought it was the only way I'd get a disc version.  I don't necessarily regret it, the Burton-esque look and feel of the game is worth a playthrough or two by itself... but I wouldn't have minded spending a little less.

All these ports of formally Playstation/Xbox/PC games have my mind a-flutter though.  I've always pondered the idea of going all-in with Nintendo but the Wii and Wii U obviously lacked third party support to really push the issue... the Switch has me thinking about it again.  Ultimately, I don't really go handheld with the Switch though.  If I'm out, even vacations or trips, I usually don't feel the need to bring my games with me.  A break from the norm like that would usually include a break from the games.  So if I'm just sticking to gaming on the TV at home... and there's nothing stopping me from having both... I guess there isn't much reason to bail on the Playstation yet (where my collection primarily lies).

The first party stuff is definitely on my list though.  Everyone gushes on Captain Toad, I'll have to look into that.  Same with the new Mario Tennis.  Updated Smash port is a given IMO.  I'm not much for fighting games but Smash has been an institution among my group of friends since way back when... could be a fun excuse to get the gang together again.

But where's my Mario Maker port dammit!? ?

Edited by Dreakon13

Awesome Nintendo Direct again. Nintendo had heard my pleas and added motion controls to Mario Tennis! :wub:  They also finally realized Ōkami's celestial brush works most naturally with motion controls / touch screen. Splatoon 2 expansion looks like a nice challenge - looking forward to more epic boss fights. The Smash Bros announcement and addition of Inklings was a pleasant surprise too. Husbando wants the Solaire amiibo. So much good stuff coming. B)

Fairly disappointed by the direct. I am excited for "Octopath Traveler" (even though I still think the name is fucking horrid), and I think it's great Okami and Crash are heading to the Switch. Otherwise, nothing new that got me interested. Not really a Splatoon fan or a Smash Bros fan anymore, so those games did nothing for me.

All I wanted was Hollow Knight.

14 hours ago, Xylobe said:

I don't know if there are any other physical collectors in this thread, but a limited run of Human Fall Flat is being done and orders just went live this morning.

Ah man, these UK/Europe "limited run" publishers are killin' me.  The game actually looks pretty fun, up my alley enough to consider paying the premium on a physical copy... but with shipping and after converting to USD, that's $50. ?  Ehh.  If this release isn't popular enough, I may be able to do better than that from eBay price gougers that eventually give in and sell it for less than breaking even just to move product.

Edited by Dreakon13

You know what, Joy Con Boiz?

Fortnight didn't really grab me for the 5 minutes I spent playing it, I thought it was cool but I didn't care enough to spend a lot of time in it. Anyway, with the recent-ish news that it's coming to mobile platforms, with cross play even, like, they GOTTA be working on a Switch version, right? 

We already know the developers want to, they said as much more than once, but saying that is easy as piss. What's not easy as piss is porting a PS4/Xbone game over to baby's first iPhone. What is easy as piss however, is porting a game from Andy and Ian to Switchedy Switchy Doo, in theory anyway. Blah blah blah Tegra processors and bullshit, you know the usual stuff.

But seriously, at this point, it should be fairly easy to get a version running on the Switch, yeah? You know it would do alright being the first real F2P game on there (I like the pinballs but they're basically just demos you can buy DLC for really) and given it's already huge popularity. Like, I don't care enough to play it on Xbox or PS4, but I'd give it a proper go on Switch and I don't know, seems like a missed opportunity, the news breaking of the mobile port pretty much dead on with the Direct, really thought they were gonna show it off, but oh well. I mean, if you'll look back to the start of this you'll see I don't care that much for it, but it would still be nice. I guess. Bye.

Also memesditko.jpg

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

3 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Anybody hyped about Taiko though ? 1f440.png

One of the games I've been hyped for since it was mentioned over a year ago.

THANK GOD FOR NINTENDO NOT REGION LOCKING THIS SYSTEM

I'm interested in Taiko Drum Master! I'd prefer an EU version though in case there will be DLC. And I can't read Japanese so I would be more comfortable with a UI I can understand. Loved the addition of Splatoon music.

6 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Anybody hyped about Taiko though ? 1f440.png

One of the games I've been hyped for since it was mentioned over a year ago.

THANK GOD FOR NINTENDO NOT REGION LOCKING THIS SYSTEM

HOLY SHIT THAT HONESTLY LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THE MOST FUN GAMES OF ALL TIME PLEASE HIT ME UP WHEN THIS RELEASES BECAUSE I WILL PROBABLY FORGET, DAMN THIS LOOKS SO FUN!

I wanna hold my breath for an Aussie release, but it does kinda look distinctly *Japanese* so I wouldn't bank on it. I just hope that I can have a Japanese account on my machine and not get the non-English news feed now. That's what made me get rid of my Japanese account way back when unfortunately. 

Things are looking more and more certain for me to get Kirby Star Allies.

I liked the demo, and it looks like these levels are a great length for the days when I don't have to drive myself to work (I'm using public transport one day a week, and one other day I'm either driving along with my wife if she goes the same way, or if she doesn't I use the public transport once more).

Also, and this kind of counts: unless Shakedown Hawaii suddenly gets released this month, I really don't see what I should do with the expiring gold coins. I've kept up with the releases and of all the titles that are already out I'm only interested in a few and only if they go on a very good sale. I've liked Kirby ever since his very first game on the old Game Boy (a rare case of me enjoying an 8-bit game back in the day), and I've got not that many upcoming AAA-priced games I'm looking out for, so in this case, only reasonably interested might just be good enough. Kirby should be a nice chill game in between the puzzles of The Fall 2 and the hyperactivity of Retro City Rampage. 

Also, I'd get Taiko Drum Master if it would release for the EU. Or at the least, somewhere with English menus.

• Like 1

Definitely all-in on Breath of the Wild these days.  Game is beautiful.  Shrines/divine beasts/puzzles are usually quite clever and a welcome diversion from exploring.  Story is more existent, which is a better impression than I got my first attempt at the game where I just didn't follow it at all.  I feel like I'm getting the hang of the combat... or at least getting far enough where the weapons I get are powerful enough to brute force through a lot of stuff I'd probably otherwise want to think through, or more hearts, more defense, etc.  Weapon durability is still annoying but less so at this point.

Every time I stop and look around, there's something that catches my eye that I want to run to (and I usually can if I choose to).  Despite the map being ENORMOUS, there's no feeling like the world is just a big, empty, pointless mass to traverse.  There's plenty of empty space, don't get me wrong, but they positioned landmarks (even small seemingly inconsequential ones) on the map in a way that always makes you feel like your running towards something.  Something other open world games could certainly learn from.

It's a shame it took me this long, even as far as previous Zelda games and Nintendo consoles go.  The last Zelda game I played was Link's Awakening on the Gameboy way way back in the day, and I loved it.  Platforming, puzzles and combat... it's like the series was made for me.  I just never really kept the ball rolling there.  BotW didn't warm up to me the first crack at it, but it's been a real treat this time around.  I see the hype.

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 1

Just bought Kirby Star Allies. What the hell, right?

Actually looking forward to playing it more than anything I've looked forward to since Odyssey. I'm not assuming this game will blow my mind in any way, but as I've said before, I think the relaxed and nice atmosphere of this game is a perfect addition to my current gaming needs (especially since I don't have any platformers at the moment, and have none to look forward to except for Donkey Kong Country Returns Tropical Freeze and the King Knight DLC for Shovel Knight).

@Dreakon13 glad to hear you're enjoying BOTW so much. It's been over a year for me but I still look back fondly and can name at least a dozen things I stumbled upon in the game that I loved.

15 hours ago, Riq IV said:

Just bought Kirby Star Allies. What the hell, right?

Actually looking forward to playing it more than anything I've looked forward to since Odyssey. I'm not assuming this game will blow my mind in any way, but as I've said before, I think the relaxed and nice atmosphere of this game is a perfect addition to my current gaming needs (especially since I don't have any platformers at the moment, and have none to look forward to except for Donkey Kong Country Returns Tropical Freeze and the King Knight DLC for Shovel Knight).

Nice! I just finished Kirby and the Rainbow Curse on Wii U this weekend (which I posted in my backlog thread), and Kirby Triple Deluxe on 3DS not too long ago. There is something relaxing and satisfying about those games, even if they're not challenging 100% of the time (but let's be honest here, most Kirby games get challenging in parts and especially if you're going for 100% completion). Also, they're so darn cute. I think I will clear out some more of my backlog before I get Star Allies, but I will definitely play it at some point.

I just pre-ordered the Labo variety kit today. I know my daughter and I will enjoy the piano mode, and I bet she will like the fishing game too. I also just saw that Shantae and the Pirate's Curse is coming to Switch next week. I think I will grab that. I have it on PS4 but have never gotten around to playing it. I could have gotten it for 3DS at launch, and had portable play, but I held off for reasons I don't remember. Anyway, now I can get the best of both worlds with home/portable play. This will mean I have the 4 Shantae games on 4 different consoles - I have the original GBC game on 3DS, the second game (which was originally a digital DS game) on PS4, the third game (this one) on Switch, and the 4th game on Vita.

Also, I see you changed your avatar name again, The Artist Formerly Known as Billy Horrible. How long until you just have a symbol for your name? :P

I was riding the metro (subway) this morning and saw a poster for some school program the mayor of Washington, DC is running. Her name is Muriel Bowser, and I have to admit I was very amused seeing a blurb about "Mayor Bowser". Pauline had her turn in Super Mario Odyssey... how long until we see Bowser running a town like he deserves after all his thankless years of saving various municipalities from the menace of Mario?

48 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

Nice! I just finished Kirby and the Rainbow Curse on Wii U this weekend (which I posted in my backlog thread), and Kirby Triple Deluxe on 3DS not too long ago. There is something relaxing and satisfying about those games, even if they're not challenging 100% of the time (but let's be honest here, most Kirby games get challenging in parts and especially if you're going for 100% completion). Also, they're so darn cute. I think I will clear out some more of my backlog before I get Star Allies, but I will definitely play it at some point.

I didn't actually play through any Kirby platforming game after the original (but I did love Dream Course). But the original also had a tough as nails NG+ after the main game.

Shoot, I really have 8-bit Kirby music in my head these past few days.

I just pre-ordered the Labo variety kit today. I know my daughter and I will enjoy the piano mode, and I bet she will like the fishing game too.

I pre-ordered the Variety kit when it was revealed, so that I could think about whether or not I want it. Still think it might be fun, especially as the motocross game has a map editor.

Also, I see you changed your avatar name again, The Artist Formerly Known as Billy Horrible. How long until you just have a symbol for your name? :P

There's actually a The Scientist Formerly Known As Rick but I'm not using him because the only picrure of him in the series is when he's already dead.

I might do some different stuff along the way but for now there's enough Ricks to go through.

I was riding the metro (subway) this morning and saw a poster for some school program the mayor of Washington, DC is running. Her name is Muriel Bowser, and I have to admit I was very amused seeing a blurb about "Mayor Bowser". Pauline had her turn in Super Mario Odyssey... how long until we see Bowser running a town like he deserves after all his thankless years of saving various municipalities from the menace of Mario?

One of the N64 games (I think either Paper or a Party) actually made it canon that a game is all just a show they put on, and Bowser's a great character actor. I like that explanation, and it also explains why they all still go karting together.

Found it, it's the ending to the second Party.

Related to Bowser, I'm still pissed that Mario/Cappy got a whole row of new Switch avatars, yet there were zero for Bowser with suit.

There's been a Switch update today (5.0.0) which supposedly adds lots of avatars from Kirby and another recent game, I might just Switch switch icons if there's a cool Kirby one.

2 hours ago, Riq IV said:

Related to Bowser, I'm still pissed that Mario/Cappy got a whole row of new Switch avatars, yet there were zero for Bowser with suit.

There's been a Switch update today (5.0.0) which supposedly adds lots of avatars from Kirby and another recent game, I might just Switch switch icons if there's a cool Kirby one.

At least you can still get the amiibo. I actually have it and it's pretty cool (although to be honest, the only amiibo I don't really like are the Smash Bros ones that were in silly poses - like Luigi diving forward - oh, and the Dark Souls one looks too much like a meme to me). My wife always warns me when the baby is nearby, so that he doesn't hurt himself on Bowser's shell spikes. :)

I did the update but at work it's too much hassle for me to get online (I only have WPA2 Enterprise available, which the Switch doesn't support, and turning on my phone hotspot is a pain). Once I get home expect to see a cool new Kirby Switch icon for me!

Oh, I saw that Captain Toad on Switch is priced at $40 (hopefully it's not a mistake), which is nice. With the added Odyssey levels it might be worth the full $60 but it's a shorter game if you're not going for 100% completion. And as I've said in the past, the game is great. I can't miss an opportunity to plug the game whenever I can!

Edited by MosesRockefeller