Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

=

16 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Round One ends in 15 minutes. Remember that scores will be counted immediately. Don't even think about any sneak attacks!

I almost forgot to sync a bunch of trophies made it with very little time left :D
9AM here its bed time, have fun counting the results.

• Like 2

The scores are in!

Sixth Elite: MrUnknown625 - 17 (1)

1. Wdog-999 - 110 (2)

2. PhantomofThorns - 11

3. bladesoframen - 253 (2)

4. Couch - 92 (1)

5. MoneyShotxox - 233 (7)

Total - 716

Third Elite: GarciaFever - 52 (1)

1. Satoshi Ookami - 25

2. BeautifulTorment - 14

3. fisty123 - 205 (6)

4. I Am Error - 105 (3)

5. Pixel-CAT- - 35

Total - 436

Fourth Elite: Andrea - 52

1. Jeff - 0

2. Kent10201 - 4

3. whyfire - 42 (1)

4. VASORAT13 - 28 (1)

5. gary_danial - 134

Total - 260

Second Elite: HcG Clawz - 1

1. midgetstrawdog - 58 (2)

2. cjshaitan - 133 (2)

3. Pureproteinman - 37 (1)

4. FfredericC - 0

5. HcG-_Terror - 7

Total - 236

Seventh Elite: Saionji - 7

1. Ichiban-Hybrid - 0

2. MidnightCJ - 12

3. Danny_Johansen - 17

4. Warpedsavior - 54 (1)

5. Enma8910 - 22 (1)

Total - 112

First Elite: jem12345 - 12

1. Triicky913 - 0

2. TKKOT - 0

3. DamagingRob - 41

4. Soneto - 7

5. TristanBrown17 - 0

Total - 60

Fifth Elite: Gibbo - 12 (1)

1. MattyH16 - 3

2. EpicNogg4 - 5

3. blxckenigma - 0

4. spazza136 - 24 (1)

5. fmfab - 5

Total - 49

Congratulations to the Sixth Elite for winning the First Round (even though your captain did absolutely nothing)! Also, congrats to @MoneyShotxox for getting the personal point this round. You're sure off to a good start!

It seems the First Elite wasn't the only team who strategically decided to throw this round. The slim chance in winning wasn't worth the waste in ammo. Props to one-man-carriers like @gary_danial and @cjshaitan, who nearly single-handedly pulled their teams to decent spots. Stats will be updated shortly.

The Second Round is the Synergy Round. The same points system will apply, but trophies will only count if your teammate earns them during the Round. Yes, they actually have to be competing for the trophy to count. Though once one teammate has earned a trophy, another can get the same trophy across multiple versions and get a point for each individual trophy. No longer a game of trophy muscleheads, this is a round where strategy is essential.

Since this is a round of PURE FRIENDSHIP, who is better to support the First Elite than @Triicky913 and @TKKOT, friends of THH? Both members will participate in Day One, and then @TKKOT will switch with @TristanBrown17 on Day Two. Tristan is among the most eager of the First Elite, and I expect great things from him in the upcoming rounds.

The rest of the Elite must share their lineup just like this. If not done by the start of the event, the Day One participants will be chosen at random. Day Two participants don't need to be confirmed until Day Two actually starts, so no pressure there just yet.

That's it for now. More updates to come. 

Edited by jem12345
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

The scores are in!

Sixth Elite: MrUnknown625 - 0

1. Wdog-999 - 100

2. PhantomofThorns - 10

3. bladesoframen - 184 (2)

4. Couch - 28

5. MoneyShotxox - 233 (7)

Total - 555

Third Elite: GarciaFever - 48 (1)

1. Satoshi Ookami - 25

2. BeautifulTorment - 12

3. fisty123 - 205 (6)

4. I Am Error - 105 (3)

5. Pixel-CAT- - 35

Total - 430

Fourth Elite: Andrea - 52

1. Jeff - 0

2. Kent10201 - 4

3. whyfire - 42 (1)

4. VASORAT13 - 28 (1)

5. gary_danial - 134

Total - 260

Second Elite: HcG Clawz - 1

1. midgetstrawdog - 57 (2)

2. cjshaitan - 132 (2)

3. Pureproteinman - 37 (1)

4. FfredericC - 0

5. HcG-_Terror - 7

Total - 236

Seventh Elite: Saionji - 11

1. Ichiban-Hybrid - 0

2. MidnightCJ - 12

3. Danny_Johansen - 17

4. Warpedsavior - 54 (1)

5. Enma8910 - 18 (1)

Total - 111

First Elite: jem12345 - 12

1. Triicky913 - 0

2. TKKOT - 0

3. DamagingRob - 39

4. Soneto - 7

5. TristanBrown17 - 0

Total - 58

Fifth Elite: Gibbo - 12 (1)

1. MattyH16 - 3

2. EpicNogg4 - 5

3. blxckenigma - 0

4. spazza136 - 24 (1)

5. fmfab - 5

Total - 49

Congratulations to the Sixth Elite for winning the First Round (even though your captain did absolutely nothing)! Also, congrats to @MoneyShotxox for getting the personal point this round. You're sure off to a good start!

It seems the First Elite wasn't the only team who strategically decided to throw this round. The slim chance in winning wasn't worth the waste in ammo. Props to one-man-carriers like @gary_danial and @cjshaitan, who nearly single-handedly pulled their teams to decent spots. Stats will be updated shortly.

The Second Round is the Synergy Round. The same points system will apply, but trophies will only count if your teammate earns them during the Round. Yes, they actually have to be competing for the trophy to count. Though once one teammate has earned a trophy, another can get the same trophy across multiple versions and get a point for each individual trophy. No longer a game of trophy muscleheads, this is a round where strategy is essential.

Since this is a round of PURE FRIENDSHIP, who is better to support the First Elite than @Triicky913 and @TKKOT, friends of THH? Both members will participate in Day One, and then @TKKOT will switch with @TristanBrown17 on Day Two. Tristan is among the most eager of the First Elite, and I expect great things from him in the upcoming rounds.

The rest of the Elite must share their lineup just like this. If not done by the start of the event, the Day One participants will be chosen at random. Day Two participants don't need to be confirmed until Day Two actually starts, so no pressure there just yet.

That's it for now. More updates to come. 

I've been synced since 4 oclock. Think you need to recheck those scores buddy :)

2 minutes ago, Couch said:

I've been synced since 4 oclock. Think you need to recheck those scores buddy :)

1 minute ago, Rach said:

@jem12345 I think the score for @MrUnknown625 is wrong, as according to what I'm seeing, he should have points from the Briks platinum he earned just after midnight (my timezone is set to EST)

i7AfYZm.png

Blame @Kent10201, our new admin. I had to repost the scores three times due to technical difficulties, so I forgot to include him in the post the fourth time. He must've been so eager to count scores that he threw accuracy to the wind.

@Couch Your team wins regardless, so no worries.

Do the specific scores count or does it only matter which teams come first/second etc. If specific scores are important I believe I should have 14 instead of 12. Not like it'd have a huge impact anyway.

Happy to see the scores up so fast! Great job everyone so far.

Also, @jem12345, when you say we must be synced when the round ends, I have a couple questions about this.

1. Is this in reference to PSNP or just PSN?

2. I'm assuming there's a small leeway to allow for people with shit internet connections, people syncing from PS3, and people playing literally to the last minute. Is this correct?

9 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Blame @Kent10201, our new admin. I had to repost the scores three times due to technical difficulties, so I forgot to include him in the post the fourth time. He must've been so eager to count scores that he threw accuracy to the wind.

@Couch Your team wins regardless, so no worries.

@Kent10201, be careful man or they'll vote you off the island man

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Do the specific scores count or does it only matter which teams come first/second etc. If specific scores are important I believe I should have 14 instead of 12. Not like it'd have a huge impact anyway.

Happy to see the scores up so fast! Great job everyone so far.

The individual scores aren't particularly important except for the personal point awarded to the highest scoring player.

This was my mistake, I use the UTC time when counting, but I forgot that since the last time there was an event GMT(which this event is based on) actually shifted to be UTC + 1. Since you earned those two trophies in that extra hour, it showed up as 11:00 5 May to me. I've fixed it for future rounds and I'll double check the other scores I did.

Edited by Andrea

I'm completely to blame for the mixup in Unknown and Saionji's teams and I'm deeply sorry. The time zone I have set for PSNP was screwed up, most likely because I may not have saved it before exiting. Once again I'm deeply sorry and we'll have the correct scores out as soon as possible.

The scores have been fixed. I am convinced that this is a conspiracy by the Fourth Elite to throw me and others off their game, but it didn't work!

The only thing of note that happened is that @bladesoframen now has the personal point. It hardly matters though since the point still belongs to the Sixth Elite.