Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 hour ago, Tankor_smash said:

Hellblade

Persona 5, I have played it and loved every second of it, but the trophies was just irratating, but I just got the platinium yesterday for Persona 5 royal, the trophy list is waaaaay easier in this, so good job on Persona 5

Edited by dj_lalle

2 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

Really be wanting to get Ghost of Tsumi.

Looks really good, how difficult is it to plat?

The game is fantastic. My GOTY as of right now. As for the platinum is pretty easy for the most part. Its very much in line with other PS4 exclusives like Horizon, Spidey, Days Gone, Infamous: Second Son in the sense that you'll likely get most trophies just naturally playing the game which is awesome

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Cravinovv said:

Batman Arkham Asylum

Undoubtedly Hitman: Absolution, because 1. I'm a huge fan of Hitman, and 2, because there is a trophy in it which is unobtainable due to them 'temporarily' closing the servers. Despite saying they would come back eventually, they never have. So the platinum is unobtainable. ? ?

Edited by shaunsheep677

4 minutes ago, shaunsheep677 said:

Undoubtedly Hitman: Absolution, because 1. I'm a huge fan of Hitman, and 2, because there is a trophy in it which is unobtainable due to them 'temporarily' closing the servers. Despite saying they would come back eventually, they never have. So the platinum is unobtainable. 1f644.png 1f629.png

GTA IV