April Fools Features

4 minutes ago, BeatSwiss said:

Not a good joke then. This trophy thing is sacred to me, not a good way to fool around with that. Statistics and leaderboards are a serious matter, I don't see the point to fool around with that.

Hey man, I'm gonna stop you right there before you get mad grilled. It's a joke for the community and a play on people who take it too seriously. April Fools. :)

• Like 1

I love these thumbs-up better than ranking, showing how much I don't care about ranking! I essentially obtain trophies for my own personal satisfaction, not going for being the guy with the most Platinums! I have a life, I have drawing as a passion too.

And please, keep the elevator music permanent. It is PERFECT! :D

8 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

A lot like it, I guess I'll add an option for it 1f604.png

Not very often I say this, but within the context of trophy hunting the elevator music is a stroke of genius, I can't tell you how apposite it is to some profiles. Please keep it!

I'm cool with just having the thumbs up permanently. I think the leaderboards do crazy shit to people's heads. I mean, look at how BeatSwiss reacted. I've even seen people on other web sites freaking out about it. It's nuts. Permanently disable the leaderboard and watch ISIS start suicide bombing again. People revert back to neanderthals way too easily.

• Like 3

Man I kept on trying to get the elevator music to go, but I took the instructions too literally, as I tried to use the scroll wheel on my mouse, but nothing happened lol. Then I see an arrow on the bottom-right corner, so I clicked it and that's when the music started playing. I never knew that there was music until I just a few minutes ago  :D.