Post your latest level up trophy

marvelboy10

On 22/01/2019 at 7:09 PM, damage_6-9 said:

finally got image posting sorted, lol

-snip-

Wow, how many level ups have been on a platinum!? Is that by pure chance or did you plan those level ups? Because that's honestly pretty crazy, despite what the games themselves are, to land the level up trophy on the platinum each time is nuts. All mine are mixed, typically silver or higher, don't seem to get many bronze level ups.

On the threads topic though I guess I should post my latest level up from my main account.

6Ma0a921.png :silver:

Basketcase - The Sims 4

Edited by JohnCenaSong-
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Wow, how many level ups have been on a platinum!? Is that by pure chance or did you plan those level ups? Because that's honestly pretty crazy, despite what the games themselves are, to land the level up trophy on the platinum each time is nuts. All mine are mixed, typically silver or higher, don't seem to get many bronze level ups.

On the threads topic though I guess I should post my latest level up from my main account.

6Ma0a921.png :silver:

Basketcase - The Sims 4

All from level 27 onwards were planned, insofar as being plats... only a few were targeted to be specific games. 

LEVEL 68     

1L7a5082.png

Tacoma Platinum

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...