Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

On 25/02/2019 at 5:25 PM, KekkoPazzini said:

Hi Everyone!

Anyone can confirm if its Possible to Get all Trophies Online on Versions PS3 and PS4? Because i talk to a Friend Mine today and he say to me its impossible because one trophy but he dont remmember what trophie are for tell me...

If any one can help me on that Infomration i appreciate please?

Thank's alot and Cya Soon ;)

3 hours ago, Devil_Max said:

Ciao a tutti!

Chiunque può confermare se è possibile ottenere tutti i trofei online sulle versioni PS3 e PS4? Perché oggi parlo con un mio amico e lui mi dice che è impossibile perché un trofeo, ma non ricorda quale trofeo è per dirmi ...

Se qualcuno mi può aiutare su Infomration apprezzo per favore?

Grazie mille e Cya Soon;)

Hello! The online trophies are still available .... I do not know which trophy means what your friend says ... it could be this (Check this afternoon gtm+1 and I'll let you know)

First Glory: Competition
Awarded for your first win in an [Online Competition]

but there's a very difficult trophy ... to win 2 straight games in a legend against COM in myclub:

Legendary Streak
Awarded for winning 2 in a row in myClub VS COM with Match Level set to Legend

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The servers for Saints Row The Third (German) seem to finally be offline now, probably for the other Saints Row games, too. I accidentally tried to upload a character and was greeted with an error message. Retried a few times, same result.

A question from me, though: Is it still possible to upload story progression from The Walking Dead Season 2 (PS3) for  use in Season 3 (PS4)?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, shadaik said:

The servers for Saints Row The Third (German) seem to finally be offline now, probably for the other Saints Row games, too. I accidentally tried to upload a character and was greeted with an error message. Retried a few times, same result.

A question from me, though: Is it still possible to upload story progression from The Walking Dead Season 2 (PS3) for  use in Season 3 (PS4)?

Apparently there's a fancy way of tricking the game through DNS assignments (warning: you need knowledge of networking and infrastructure to complete it) that someone posted awhile ago that may still work.

I'll try that with my German copy of Saints Row The Third.

Max Payne 3 is not loading the multiplayer for me on either of my consoles. However I can't log into social club on PC either, so it might just be a minor outage.

Edit: Seems to be working fine now, I could connect without any trouble.

Edited by Letenko22

SHUTDOWNS THAT DON'T AFFECT TROPHIES OBTAINABILITY:  is gone,

and " PS4 - Sword Coast Legends - 25th of July, 2018 (The game is supposedly p2p, depending only of players connections and PSN matchmaking " is this actually correct? can anyone vouch?

FYI for anyone thinking about starting StarBlood Arena. I've messed around with it for about 3 or 4 hours over the past week and I've not encountered anybody online below level 30, so be prepared to get spanked in every online match you play. I haven't ever finished above last yet lol. I'm gaining XP but I can tell this is going to be a grind if I stick with it. It also gives me nausea if I play it for too long too, so long gaming sessions are a no go lol.

Edited by DaikichiKawachi

2 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

FYI for anyone thinking about starting StarBlood Arena. I've messed around with it for about 3 or 4 hours over the past week and I've not encountered anybody online below level 30, so be prepared to get spanked in every online match you play. I haven't ever finished above last yet lol. I'm gaining XP but I can tell this is going to be a grind if I stick with it. It also gives me nausea if I play it for too long too, so long gaming sessions are a no go lol.

Can't you do mostly everything in that game in private matches though?

3 hours ago, Winterglemm said:

SHUTDOWNS THAT DON'T AFFECT TROPHIES OBTAINABILITY:  is gone,

and " PS4 - Sword Coast Legends - 25th of July, 2018 (The game is supposedly p2p, depending only of players connections and PSN matchmaking " is this actually correct? can anyone vouch?

Yes this is correct. Can vouch as I was playing it online well past the supposed shutdown date. 

13 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Can't you do mostly everything in that game in private matches though?

Mostly everything yes, but you still have to win 15 FFAs in first place in public matches. Though are you sure they aren’t just bots @DaikichiKawachi? The game was dead when I played a few months ago and I really doubt a strong following for the game has spawned since then

17 minutes ago, midgetstrawdog said:

Mostly everything yes, but you still have to win 15 FFAs in first place in public matches. Though are you sure they aren’t just bots @DaikichiKawachi? The game was dead when I played a few months ago and I really doubt a strong following for the game has spawned since then

I played a week ago. The game is completely dead. Bots will often be at high levels. The only people I've run into are other boosters. They are usually AFKing to get ranked matches played. If you need wins then it just takes some practice.

1 hour ago, midgetstrawdog said:

I'm fairly sure they weren't bots. Everyone had what looked like PSN names. In fact, its been a full lobby every time I've played, though most of that time was at the weekend.

2 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

I'm fairly sure they weren't bots. Everyone had what looked like PSN names. In fact, its been a full lobby every time I've played, though most of that time was at the weekend.

Those are bots, game autofills lobbies with bots if there aren't enough real players (which is why it takes so long to start a game, the game first tries to give enough time for real players to join before filling with bots).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GamingToups said:

Those are bots, game autofills lobbies with bots if there aren't enough real players (which is why it takes so long to start a game, the game first tries to give enough time for real players to join before filling with bots).

What an odd design choice then to make all of the bots at a really high level. As a beginner, it is kind of demoralizing to go into a game 40 levels below everyone else and just get whooped over and over again. Did they want this game to die?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

What an odd design choice then to make all of the bots at a really high level. As a beginner, it is kind of demoralizing to go into a game 40 levels below everyone else and just get whooped over and over again. Did they want this game to die?

Level doesn't really matter I think. Getting those wins in ranked matches isn't all that difficult either if you pick the right ship mods and constantly spam mines. Heck, I even got those wins with the VR headset off and playing through the monitor. :P