Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

11 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

warning taken, but I believe any games published by Cartoon Network should be fine as typically cartoon network has their own seperate licensing agreement even though under the Warner umbrella. Also most of the removals are targetted still at HBO Max streaming content.

This cancellation also actually came from CN and a series finale is already planned for later, it was announced last month by the creator. Basically like with any possible licensed games this will only be affected when that license expires, it's very rare a publisher actually requests a games removal without actual cause.

This situation is a little bit different. Think fo the shows creator like a band and games get taken down because of licensed music on a regular basis. The publisher trying to save costs probably won't renew the license with him.

12 minutes ago, Longview01 said:

OP States

PS3 - Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 - 09th of November, 2022

But i'm sure the servers were shut down ages ago, can anyone confirm this?

They are still alive and that's the official and confirmed shutdown info.

You can even check by yourself that the servers are up by viewing the latest achievers of online trophies.

Edited by Smashero

1 hour ago, Longview01 said:

OP States

PS3 - Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 - 09th of November, 2022

But i'm sure the servers were shut down ages ago, can anyone confirm this?

They are alive, but it's not easy to connect with other players. If you really want to do this game, you should start with the multiplayer trophies. Because you will need to test if you can connect with your boosting partner.

There are many posts in forums saying that you may connect with someone if you change your DNS, or open certain ports in your router, or something like that, but I tried every possible solution and anything worked for me.

I believe that you either will connect with someone or you won't. If you can't connect with a player, it's better to find someone else.

Also, the game will fail to connect to the server a lot of times before it enters the multiplayer screen, and also to connect with other players. A good solution if you fail to connect with your partner (specially if you already know you can connect with him) is to sign out, start the game and sign in when you enter the multiplayer.

The good thing is, once you connect the first time with a player, you won't have any problems connecting with him again if both of you stay in the game.

Also, looks like the server works better at certain times. I did this game in 3 sessions with a friend that I was luck to connect with. But we had to reschedule one session because we started some hours earlier and couldn't connect at all. It may be a coincidence, but this server works based on pure magic, so...

Edited by KenpachiDaniel
  • Like 2

Alright, final post:

Superbeat: Xonic got delisted in EU and NA

DLC's should still be accessable as long as you have purchased them before delist. Only accessable on PS5, for whatever reason.

I'm able to install all DLC's when installing the main game (on PS5), I get a screen where I can checkmark all DLC's to install.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

This situation is a little bit different. Think fo the shows creator like a band and games get taken down because of licensed music on a regular basis. The publisher trying to save costs probably won't renew the license with him.

Plus a few of the adventure time games got delisted and that ip is still considered active and not at risk of getting scrubbed of hbo max. Its better to buy this now incase it gets delisted as the game has been out for a few years and games from far more popular ips have gotten delisted much sooner like transformers and marvel.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Mori said:

Alright, final post:

Superbeat: Xonic got delisted in EU and NA

DLC's should still be accessable as long as you have purchased them before delist.

I'm able to install all DLC's when installing the main game (on PS5), I get a screen where I can checkmark all DLC's to install.

''DLC's should still be accessable as long as you have purchased them before delist'' *On PS5 only at the moment. PS4 only lets you download the main game

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KenpachiDaniel said:

They are alive, but it's not easy to connect with other players. If you really want to do this game, you should start with the multiplayer trophies. Because you will need to test if you can connect with your boosting partner.

There are many posts in forums saying that you may connect with someone if you change your DNS, or open certain ports in your router, or something like that, but I tried every possible solution and anything worked for me.

I believe that you either will connect with someone or you won't. If you can't connect with a player, it's better to find someone else.

Also, the game will fail to connect to the server a lot of times before it enters the multiplayer screen, and also to connect with other players. A good solution if you fail to connect with your partner (specially if you already know you can connect with him) is to sign out, start the game and sign in when you enter the multiplayer.

The good thing is, once you connect the first time with a player, you won't have any problems connecting with him again if both of you stay in the game.

Also, looks like the server works better at certain times. I did this game in 3 sessions with a friend that I was luck to connect with. But we had to reschedule one session because we started some hours earlier and couldn't connect at all. It may be a coincidence, but this server works based on pure magic, so...

Thanks for the info, i'm gonna have a play around with a friend of mine and see if we can get it working, would love to do co-op one last time

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

''DLC's should still be accessable as long as you have purchased them before delist'' *On PS5 only at the moment. PS4 only lets you download the main game

LMAO what is this bullcrap? Do they even license management? It reminds me of the Benjamin's Flight DLC for Thomas Was Alone on PS4: it is only downloadable from the Store app. It they ever delist the game the DLC will never be redownloadable on that platform if you delete it... also shouldn't it be the opposite? I mean everything is downloadable on PS4 and but not on PS5.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 4

On 09/09/2022 at 9:37 AM, Mori said:

Superbeat: Xonic EU Version got delisted just recently. Not sure about the other versions

On 09/09/2022 at 10:07 AM, DEI2EK said:

Appears to be gone in the NA store too

This was semi-rumored a long time ago as getting delisting. I guess it just finally happened now.

https://delistedgames.com/la-mulana-ex-delisted-in-north-america-superbeat-xonic-may-be-next-as-rising-star-titles-fall/

On 9/9/2022 at 4:06 PM, Lance_87 said:

LMAO what is this bullcrap? Do they even license management? It reminds me of the Benjamin's Flight DLC for Thomas Was Alone on PS4: it is only downloadable from the Store app. It they ever delist the game the DLC will never be redownloadable on that platform if you delete it... also shouldn't it be the opposite? I mean everything is downloadable on PS4 and but not on PS5.

So, essentially a P.T. situation. 

• Like 3

@CHBESEN oof never heard of this game, which is something i can say for 50% of the list @EdinhoN bumping you to do a update on the list to include this game and also make sure that the ubisoft games that were going to shutdown on September 1st be moved to October 1st where ubisoft has confirmed is when the servers will die. also move pes 2021 season update and heavy metal machines to confirmed shutdowns

• Like 2

1 hour ago, serrated-banner9 said:

@CHBESEN oof never heard of this game, which is something i can say for 50% of the list @EdinhoN bumping you to do a update on the list to include this game and also make sure that the ubisoft games that were going to shutdown on September 1st be moved to October 1st where ubisoft has confirmed is when the servers will die. also move pes 2021 season update and heavy metal machines to confirmed shutdowns

Thanks for the reminder, the list has been updated

Babylon's Fall : 28 February

https://hanging-garden.babylonsfall.com/news/pages/63034abc74473009630079?lang=en-gb

Greetings Sentinel Force,

Thank you very much for playing BABYLON'S FALL.

With the desire of delivering an exhilarating online multiplayer action RPG set in an elaborate high fantasy world, we launched the game’s official service on Thursday, 3 March 2022, and have continued to undertake additional development and operations. However, it is with deep regret to inform you that we will be terminating the game’s service on Tuesday, 28 February 2023.

As a result, we will also cancel the large-scale updates that we had planned. In terms of the plan moving forward, Season 2 will run until Tuesday, 29 November 2022 as scheduled, and the Final Season will begin with the maintenance scheduled on the same day. This Final Season is the period during which you can earn the ranking rewards of Season 2.

As a way of expressing our gratitude to all our players, we plan to implement as many events and other initiatives as we can, leading up to the end of the service.

• Like 4