[2017-2018] Monthly Madness

5 hours ago, Jesaya815 said:

I still can't decide what to play next. I wanted to start Horizon Zero Dawn, but now either Shadow of Mordor or Mafia 3 seem like an even better choice. Decisions, decisions... :D

If you never have played Horizon Zero Dawn, and you're making a choice between playing Horizon Zero Dawn or playing something else, the answer is always GO PLAY HORIZON ZERO DAWN!

• Like 1

@RizzleAbbey12 I have finished horizon zero dawn, in which the are decisions on how you respond to people and situations (aggressively, Level-headedly and Compassionately). I have completed all the DLC for the game as well. If you feel this is applicable id like to use this 1S848de1.png as my icon of the month. I also forgot to mention that my completion of infamous second son earlier counts for the PS Plus Backlog event. 

Stats at the start of 2018:

Platinum trophies: 48

100% completed: 21

Completion: 58.07%

Stat changes during the year:

Platinum trophies: 50 (+2)

100% completed 21 (+0)

Completion: 59.35 (+1.28%)

On 20.1.2018 at 3:11 PM, Simple Rick said:

If you never have played Horizon Zero Dawn, and you're making a choice between playing Horizon Zero Dawn or playing something else, the answer is always GO PLAY HORIZON ZERO DAWN!

Believe me, it's definitely going to be one of my highlights this year, but the thing is it could also be more suitable for March's theme, no matter which option will win next month ;) .

On 21/01/2018 at 7:18 AM, AS_CHAOTIC said:

@RizzleAbbey12 I have finished horizon zero dawn, in which the are decisions on how you respond to people and situations (aggressively, Level-headedly and Compassionately). I have completed all the DLC for the game as well. If you feel this is applicable id like to use this 1S848de1.png as my icon of the month. I also forgot to mention that my completion of infamous second son earlier counts for the PS Plus Backlog event. 

Platinum trophies: 50 (+2)

100% completed 21 (+0)

Completion: 59.35 (+1.28%)

Well done on finishing Horizon: Zero Dawn! What did you think of it? :) I've updated your stats for you!

4 minutes ago, RizzleAbbey12 said:

Well done on finishing Horizon: Zero Dawn! What did you think of it? :) I've updated your stats for you!

Absolutely amazing, I think the tutorial learning in the game is a little too long, but had an absolute blast with it, a must have for any ps4 . Probably look to finish hidden agenda and maybe start life is strange before the storm.

• Like 1

Third Update:

GOT TT  2757.pngJanuary Requirement 2757.pngHard Core 2757.pngPart of another event

Hatoful Boyfriend 2757.pngJanuary Requirement 2757.pngHard Core 2757.pngPart of another event

Batman TT  2757.pngJanuary Requirement 2757.pngHard Core

Current:

Plats: 3 > 6

100% Games: 5 > 7

Completion: 19.92% > 25.62%

• Like 2

On 22/01/2018 at 7:13 PM, PermaFox said:

Third Update:

GOT TT  2757.pngJanuary Requirement 2757.pngHard Core 2757.pngPart of another event

Hatoful Boyfriend 2757.pngJanuary Requirement 2757.pngHard Core 2757.pngPart of another event

Current:

Plats: 3 > 6

Completion: 19.92% > 25.62%

Sorry for the late update :facepalm:, I kept meaning to update your stats but I never got round to it. Congrats on finishing Batman! I've updated your stats for you! Any plans for what your going to play next?

On 22/01/2018 at 10:40 AM, AS_CHAOTIC said:

Absolutely amazing, I think the tutorial learning in the game is a little too long, but had an absolute blast with it, a must have for any ps4 . Probably look to finish hidden agenda and maybe start life is strange before the storm.

Ah that's great to know! I've got in my backlog and I can't wait to start it now! :) 

Have fun with those games!

• Like 1

Got my second :platinum: of the month, namely Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition.

IIRC Abbey said somerwhere in the thread it counts for this month.

In addition to the plat, I finished both DLCs. That means I got the "complete all DLC" challenge done early this year.

It was also part in the last Kill your Completion event but I'm not sure if finished event count for the challenge.

If it counts that would grant me an "other event" star, "All DLC" star and I guess a hardcore star.

I want to mention something else. Do we really need the "because of this event" challenge? Most games, if not all, I submit for this event are played because of this event but I don't really bother with mentioning it. This one particular challenge seem to be pointless for me. Just my opinion, I don't know how other feel about it.

Maybe we can add some more interesting challanges to the list, like complete a game not older than 6 months or complete a game you got your first trophy in a year ago.

Edited by MarkusT1992

4 hours ago, PermaFox said:

@RizzleAbbey12 Well, I was thinking of Life is Strange, but don't know if I have enough time to finish before the end of January!

It's a pretty short game, you could probably do it by the end of the month, I used a guide for the photos but you can go back through chapter select to get any you missed in your playthrough

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dessane said:

It's a pretty short game, you could probably do it by the end of the month, I used a guide for the photos but you can go back through chapter select to get any you missed in your playthrough

Yea, the problem is that work and school are getting in the way!

1 hour ago, PermaFox said:

@RizzleAbbey12 Thinking of doing The Witcher 3 for the July requirement.  Which means I should probably start now ?

Will both DLCs (Hearts of Stone, Blood and Wine) be required to also be finished?

You just need to complete the main game for your platinum rank of a month. Completing all DLCs grants you an additional star for the "All DLC" challenge though.

• Like 1

@RizzleAbbey12 I have managed to platinum hidden agenda, in which you have to make decisions in different situations to catch a killer (akin to until dawn same developers. also I don't think I mentioned it previously but I platinumed horizon zero dawn, so doesn't that mean I get a platinum star, I just wanted to double check. Hoping to finish life is strange before the storm before the end of January.

Platinum trophies: 51 (+3)

100% completed 21 (+0)

Completion: 59.66 (+1.59%)

Just to let you know, I will be playing God of War: Ascension  for the February's theme, to finally complete the saga before the release of the new game, I don't even need to google it for the game plot because is always vengeace in those games ??? to be honest I'm gonna start it today after it finishes installing since I can't wait to dig into it :awesome: hope is not  a problem lol!

January Update!

Psycho Pass 2757.pngJanuary Requirement 2757.pngHard Core 2757.pngPart of another event  Completed 4 games for January

Current:

Plats: 3 > 7

Completion: 19.92% > 26.53%

So I have a question....

If I have completed the story for the game I am wanting to play for February's theme, and plan on going for the plat in February, will I automatically start with a Silver? Or will I have to choose another game where the story isn't complete?

And here is my January update

Platinum trophies: 39

100% completed: 19

Completion: 61.66%

Stats now:

Platinum trophies: 39 (+0)

100% completed: 20 (+1)

Completion: 61.81% (+0.15)

Edited by ShogunCroCop

I platinumed Spec Ops: The Line today, the game has moral choices.

As for the hardcore requirement there is a situation. 

A character turns into bad guy, but (BIG SPOILER HERE) it turns out that this guy’s turning into evil was actually a hallucination and all in protagonist’s head

Edited by BrutalLooter

Hey everyone, just to let you know that I haven't forgotten you! I'm just waiting until Thursday to do the updates when I do the big monthly change update as well! I'll look forward to all your updates over the next couple of days! :) 

Edited by RizzleAbbey12
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, RizzleAbbey12 said:

Hey everyone, just to let you know that I haven't forgotten you! I'm just waiting until Thursday to do the updates when I do the big monthly change update as well! I'll look forward to all your updates over the next couple of days! :) 

I'm updated for January!  Getting ready to attack my games for February!

Is it too late to join in on the fun?

Platinum trophies: 17

100% completed: 26

Completion: 48.92%

Platinum trophies: 18 (+1)

100% completed 27 (+0)

Completion: 47.15 (-1.77%)

Oops lost ground due to playing too many games at a time. :blink:

Edited by donut_plz

Well, I guess I could put Disgaea 5 for February's game because revenge is a huge part of the game's story. I have just gotten the Class Master trophy by unlocking all of the Asagi clone class and I have five trophies left. Bad news: Most of them require having to grind for a super-uber team with 20 billion in stats to defeat Carnage Dark and do a ton of damage. :( Oh well, not like I have anything better to do with me recovering from a cold.