(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

I don't have a ps3, but for my ps4 only ... other tracking sites are putting everything in order just fine.. it's just this site that has problems with it.. the games order is wonky but the trophies show here.. is there a way to see it somehow and fix the site's code here to bump the correct games up?

27 minutes ago, ArsGoetia said:

I don't have a ps3, but for my ps4 only ... other tracking sites are putting everything in order just fine.. it's just this site that has problems with it.. the games order is wonky but the trophies show here.. is there a way to see it somehow and fix the site's code here to bump the correct games up?

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/public-trophies/

check your list there (sony site). same order as displayed here. apparently if sony fixes their list > it will be fixed here

7 hours ago, mekktor said:

Unless you're suggesting that PSNP has somehow messed up the ordering on my PS4, this is very much a Sony issue.

The order shows correct for me on my PS4. I finished Flower and Flow and they both show on top on the PS4 trophy list just not here on psnp.

7 hours ago, jacks81x said:

Why is this a Sony issue?  Only PSNP is displaying the order incorrectly. Other trophy tracking sites are displaying the order correctly. 

7 hours ago, JesteR1701one said:

Exactly this is a psnp issue not a Sony issue since it works fine on their end.

Screenshots posted prove it is a PSN issue. The list of games here is exactly how PSN orders them to us. Your list of games are only updated if you have earned a trophy since your last update. Other sites may update the list differently, that's why they don't always match PSNP. It also seems that viewing your own trophies will usually show the correct order, someone else viewing your trophies shows a different order.

7 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Screenshots posted prove it is a PSN issue. The list of games here is exactly how PSN orders them to us. Your list of games are only updated if you have earned a trophy since your last update. Other sites may update the list differently, that's why they don't always match PSNP. It also seems that viewing your own trophies will usually show the correct order, someone else viewing your trophies shows a different order.

Yeah, viewing someone else's trophies on PS4 has always ordered them like that, at least as far as I remember. Any games that you have both played are put at the top of their list in the same order as on your own profile (by date you played them), then games you haven't played are underneath, ordered as normal (by date they played them).

1 minute ago, mekktor said:

Yeah, viewing someone else's trophies on PS4 has always ordered them like that, at least as far as I remember. Any games that you have both played are put at the top of their list in the same order as on your own profile (by date you played them), then games you haven't played are underneath, ordered as normal (by date they played them).

Are you sure? Comparing trophies would show mutual games at the top, just viewing them shouldn't.

1 minute ago, Sly Ripper said:

Are you sure? Comparing trophies would show mutual games at the top, just viewing them shouldn't.

I can't say for sure if it's been like that since the start, but I do remember several times in the past being annoyed because I couldn't see what a friend had been playing recently even when just viewing, not comparing. So it's definitely been like that since before these recent issues.

27 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

This was the case two days ago but for me now my PS4, PS3 and Vita are showing the correct last played but the games list on this site is showing them out of order still. Other trophy recording sites are also matching what my Sony devices are showing, the only site that is not matching is this site.

6 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

This was the case two days ago but for me now my PS4, PS3 and Vita are showing the correct last played but the games list on this site is showing them out of order still. Other trophy recording sites are also matching what my Sony devices are showing, the only site that is not matching is this site.

PSNP is not the only site. Your games are in the same wrong order here https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/public-trophies/

9 minutes ago, Se7en said:

PSNP is not the only site. Your games are in the same wrong order here https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/public-trophies/

This site is not showing the wrong order it has not updated since the last three trophies I have unlocked.

I never said PSNP was the only site, PSNTL is showing my correct settings which is what I was going off.
EDIT: So is True Trophies, what I was pointing out is some sites are able to get it working fine.

Edited by fisty123

6 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

This site is not showing the wrong order it has not updated since the last three trophies I have unlocked.

So update it manually, if you wish.

15 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

I never said PSNP was the only site, PSNTL is showing my correct settings which is what I was going off.
EDIT: So is True Trophies, what I was pointing out is some sites are able to get it working fine.

Currently I can see that order of games in your profile here and on official PlayStation public trophies page I linked above is the same. I don’t know, what the other trophy sites do, but if the games list is incorrect on official Sony site, it is definitely Sony’s problem.

I really doubt anything sony does will reverse the movement of random yitles. My wotms battlegrounds from 2015 has moved up to near the top but I doubt they can do anything to move it back. It has mysteriously moved there when i look at my list on any console. Odd. Unforunate. But it won't change back :(

11 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

I really doubt anything sony does will reverse the movement of random yitles. My wotms battlegrounds from 2015 has moved up to near the top but I doubt they can do anything to move it back. It has mysteriously moved there when i look at my list on any console. Odd. Unforunate. But it won't change back :(

@Sly Ripper - I know it's still early days but if it did end up being unfixable on Sony's end, would it be difficult to make a new sorting option based on the last earned trophy for each game and set that as default?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Se7en said:

So update it manually, if you wish.

Currently I can see that order of games in your profile here and on official PlayStation public trophies page I linked above is the same. I don’t know, what the other trophy sites do, but if the games list is incorrect on official Sony site, it is definitely Sony’s problem.

I quoted you in two sites that are showing the correct setup above, Psntrophyleaders and True Trophies.

The link you posted is not up to date it is still behind and missing three trophies, if PSNprofiles were pulling trophies from the "official" Sony site why does PSNprofiles have the three trophies missing from the "official" Sony site but showing them in the wrong order when other sites (ones I mentioned above) are showing it correctly. That was the point I am trying to show.

Same happened to me, it happened when I was playing 7 days to die on a friends PS4, never earned a trophy during my play session but went into the trophy tab and it synced and shot up to the top, last trophy I earned was back in march. Not a random occurance in my case as I was playing that game but still annoying.

Edited by HornieDee88

I just loaded up a new game, haven't earned any trophies yet so it's still 0%, but it fixed my profile order (mostly... Assassin's Creed Revelations should be on top, but every other game is now back in its correct spot apart from Binding of Isaac which got bumped towards the top despite having not earned a trophy in it since last year... I did play it recently, but didn't earn any trophies)

2 minutes ago, Barriebar17 said:

Yeahhhhhyy this seems to just have fixed itself, just got some trophies, synced my profile, updated here and all good!

Not for me. Persona 4 hasn't budged at all :/

6 minutes ago, Barriebar17 said:

Yeahhhhhyy this seems to just have fixed itself, just got some trophies, synced my profile, updated here and all good!

Yeah, it did for me too but that's because we loaded a new game on our profiles. It seems like the only way to get your list in the correct order again so far is to add a new game to your profile :P.