What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Far Cry Primal. Spending most of my time claiming outposts and exploring rather than doing quests, I'm running into more difficult enemies and animals the further out I go so I might turn my attention to the main quests tomorrow. I've started putting skill points into taming animals and upgrading my owl too, originally I was focusing on making myself difficult to kill but I've got to the point where I think taking preventive action rather than straight up fighting everything would be better. The only real complaint I have is with large groups of enemies randomly spawning right in front of me, it'd be nice to move more than a few meters without more obstacle(s) being flung in my way :P  

• Like 1

Wolfenstein II: As my I am Death Incarnate Playthrough was completed a while back I am currently focusing on the DLC's. I have the Agent Death DLC done and the first DLC completed up to the Mein Leben run. I also just completed the story of the third DLC. This evening I will work on finishing the challenge maps (only 3) and maybe start my collectible run :)

Far Cry Primal. Spent most of today capturing more outposts and camps for resources I could use to upgrade my weapons, unlocked a heap of new stuff today too. Now that I have half decent weapons and a decent animal (sabertooth) tagging along with me I'm pretty much set to start blasting through some quests. 

• Like 1

1. Bloodborne (first time with a From Software game).

2. Far Cry Primal, and

3. Telltale's Batman, because I need something to balance out Bloodborne.

4. Borderlands 1 with my wife, and then I think we'll do A Way Out together too.

Punching for my 50th platinum somewhere in there... wish me luck!

working on wolfenstein the new order (ps3) might play tonight. it's going to take 4 hours to download. even then that's maybe 1 level at best if i'm up.

gotta cook/eat dinner maybe start up another game in the meantime while i wait.

Edited by kingdrake2

Wolfenstein II: Collectible Run is done for this game :) I only now have to complete the Gunslinger Joe DLC on Mein Leben and then I will finally start working on Mein Leben for the main game. But for whatever reason I find the first DLC on Mein Leben very annoying, so that I am hoping to make some progress tomorrow :D

• Like 1