Orlay_

What're you workin' on?

3,662 posts in this topic

L0a4d4d.png

Doing story missions as well as urgent missions and character episodes along the way.

Currently have 69 platinums.

Tryna line up my Level 24 trophy pop as well as my 75th platinum which I want to be Persona 5. I have a few games (Knack 2, Aven Colony, Sundered, Galaga, and Yoku's Island Express) I'm considering being the 5 I have pop beforehand but we'll see.

Wrong thread. 

Edited by MidnightDragon

Witcher 3, but after New Year's eve, i'll continue JC3 (need cash for psplus xd)

Edited by Baranov_925

Just finished story for Tales of Berseria, will be playing post game and maybe platinum? Great game! 💖

Will also be getting back to Death Stranding to finish the Plat at some point. Only 2 more trophies to go but I got seriously burnt out. Was about to go postal if I heard Sam grunt...or BB cry...one...more...time 😒

Just started Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2

I stopped playing DMC3 after 4 playthroughs (3 Dante, 1 Vergil). While it is fun and frustrating I need to play something different.

1Lefba54.png

Trying to obtain this trophy and dying a lot in the process.  Should be able to beat it within the next day since I'm on stage 4-3 and just have that and the boss left.  Only hard trophy left is "You're Just Naturally Lucky?" the rest just take a bit of patience (and dying) to pull off.  Did I mention you die a lot in the game?

At the moment a game i got for christmas 'natural doctrine' & honestly... I have no idea what or how to play it 😅

Going through Days Gone and Horizon Chase Turbo. If I want to get one last plat this year I'll probably finish Fe, but I don't know if I have the patience.

Currently working on DBZ fighterZ and super meat boy, however I considered buying bloodborne since it is on sale right now, I platinumed Sekiro, so can anyone that played both, bloodborne and sekiro tell me if BB is worth it? thank you in advance :)

- Final Fantasy XV NA version (second platinum after the EU stack) PS4

- DIablo 3 and Reaper Of Souls on PS3 

- Sparkle 2 100% PS Vita