What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Just finished story for Tales of Berseria, will be playing post game and maybe platinum? Great game! ?

Will also be getting back to Death Stranding to finish the Plat at some point. Only 2 more trophies to go but I got seriously burnt out. Was about to go postal if I heard Sam grunt...or BB cry...one...more...time ?

• Like 1

1Lefba54.png

Trying to obtain this trophy and dying a lot in the process.  Should be able to beat it within the next day since I'm on stage 4-3 and just have that and the boss left.  Only hard trophy left is "You're Just Naturally Lucky?" the rest just take a bit of patience (and dying) to pull off.  Did I mention you die a lot in the game?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Right now:

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Working on leveling up to 50. And leveling up to a place I can do the Raid Boss alone. Might take a while. Plus both DLCs.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - Was taking a break from above and finished the single player trophies. So all I have are the annoying online bits. Will work on level 60 alone this weekend. Need help with the rest. And the online is dead. Mostly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom. Been playing this for a while. I'm only one trophy away from platinum, but i'm saving that for last. I'm focusing on the DLC trophies first. The only problem is that leveling is rather long and hard task, and that's only because i don't have a really good equipment. As a result, i have to do this slow and steady.

hi everyone! 

I’m between 2 games, daily challenges for Rayman Legends - am sucking at them mostly so this is me playing the ‘long game’ in hopes servers remain up for 2020!!

Then other game is Monster Hunter World - 6 monsters away from all the crowns and I can see myself to the platinum. Save file is just over 130 hours so feeling the crown events massively helped recently (still up if anyone needs regular monsters).

My first PS3 got whacked so i lost all my saved data. I got a new one and i'm slowly rebuilding the data i lost on previous games starting with the games i already have platinumed (but not at 100%) or at 1 or 2 trophies of getting the plat (starting right now with the GOW series and Dante's Inferno, then Uncharted trilogy and Singularity). So, right now:

PS3: GOW 1 and Dante's Inferno

PS4: GOW 4 (making good progress and i'm one favor away of knocking 3 trophies down with a single mission, already beated Baldur, now focusing on collectables, then i'll think on the winged b..es) and Knights of Valour (Currently on stage 3 and trying to knock down what i can before they shut it down for good).

Edited by Vampirehunter145

• 8 months later...