July PS+ lineup! Until Dawn, Game of Thrones, etc..

angelgrievous

8 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Maybe they'll also have Batman Telltale for free in the future. :hmm: 

Please no. ;w; I'm gonna have to stop buying their games.. 

8 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hey, don't Americanize my name :awesome: 

Pfft. Americanizing it would be changing it to Sam or Seth. Or maybe even Seven. 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11081-1424811631-16

:giggle:

Edited by DamagingRob

4 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

What the heck is "That's You!"? the only thing I can find about it online is that it's also known as "That's Shu!"

You can play it on your smartphone or iPad.

1 hour ago, wackt1 said:

Is Darkstalkers Resurrections an easy game to get a 100%

I doubt it, it has a 9/10 trophy difficulty rating.

1 hour ago, DamagingRob said:

Please no. ;w; I'm gonna have to stop buying their games..

I figured that out when I realised Telltale are very bad with sales, putting season passes on sale before the second episode is released for instance. I vowed to never get any of their games at full price again, and at this point I'm not even buying their games at all since I have enough to play already and if I miss one of their sales, another one will come along a month later.

3 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I figured that out when I realised Telltale are very bad with sales, putting season passes on sale before the second episode is released for instance. I vowed to never get any of their games at full price again, and at this point I'm not even buying their games at all since I have enough to play already and if I miss one of their sales, another one will come along a month later.

I never buy them at full price anymore, either. Prefer to play the episodes all at once, and like you say, they constantly have sales. But I'll still probably keep getting them, if they're cheap enough, as I do enjoy them. 

20 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

I never buy them at full price anymore, either. Prefer to play the episodes all at once, and like you say, they constantly have sales. But I'll still probably keep getting them, if they're cheap enough, as I do enjoy them. 

They're hit and miss for me. Loved TWD1, Borderlands and GoT. Liked Wolf at first, love it now. Liked TWD2 at first, hate it now. Think I'd hate Minecraft and as a Batman fan I'm too scared to try that one. The stuff pre-TWD1 was more miss than hit with me.

Although I already own Until Dawn (haven't played it yet), GoT, Tokyo Jungle and Don't Die Mr Robot, it's a pretty good month.   Only gripe I might have is that UD & GoT are a little samey.   I don't know about Darkstalkers or Element4l but Tokyo Jungle and Don't Die Mr Robot are fantastic little games, TJ has great imagination and fun mechanics whilst DDMR is a very tough but highly addictive arcade dodge 'em up that if you enjoy in any way, will be hard to put down!

• Like 1

It's a good thing I'll be busy with Valkyria Revolution and Crash (and a few others) in the next month or so as I don't find that list to be a whole lot appealing to me. Even if they're considered good games I'm not really interested in campy horrors or GoT (never seen or read a lick of it). Out of all these games the one with the highest interest for me is Tokyo Jungle but right now I got better things to play. These 3 will go in my backlog then we'll see...

49 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

They're hit and miss for me. Loved TWD1, Borderlands and GoT. Liked Wolf at first, love it now. Liked TWD2 at first, hate it now. Think I'd hate Minecraft and as a Batman fan I'm too scared to try that one. The stuff pre-TWD1 was more miss than hit with me.

Well, I guess I'll have to let you know how Batman is. xD I don't think I've truly despised any Telltale game I've played, though. They were all decent to great.

Edited by DamagingRob

48 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

in my opinion Batman was the worst telltale Game...TWD1 & Borderlands The Best ones

• Like 1

See this is the thing with asking for AAA titles. By the time it makes economic sense for them to make them free, most of us have gotten them already. Personally I prefer the more obscure line ups of games. I'm happy for everyone who hasn't gotten to play these yet though, I hope you all enjoy Until Dawn it's a fantastic game. 

• Like 1

Well, another month of very little interest for me, pretty much only Darkstalkers and Tokyo Jungle interest me, and even then Darkstalkers doesn't interest me much and I already own Tokyo Jungle. Telltale's game are pretty dull to me (Hence why I haven't bothered with 400 Days for TWD Season 1 yet, and probably never will), Until Dawn doesn't interest me at all, so this month gets a skip, gives me time to work on Stormblood.

Alright, let's see what we got:

Until Dawn: Could try? Haven't tried many horror games yet

Game of Thrones: Not a GoT fan but like with the other Telltale games, free and easy plat

Tokyo Jungle: Looks interesting, will probably try

Darkstalkers: I like the universe from what  know about it, but not great at fighting games x3

Don't Die Mr. Robot: Looks like a bullet hell-type game, not great at those games but they're still fun x3

Element4l: Indie platformer with a pretty artstyle? That means I'm getting this x3

That's You: Party game... Could be fun if I find someone to play with... gaming session anyone? x3 (Not sure if it has an online option but streaming the screen should be possible since it's played through your phone)

Edited by Zanreo