Season 2 was announced yesterday!

Soufwar

• 6 months later...

"Stauffer said that Season Two will not resolve the apparent cliffhanger related to Nerissa's connection to Faith; he said that it was meant to be ending similar to a film noir work that made the viewer think about the implications, but never saw this themselves as a cliffhanger. Instead, Season 2 will continue on with more narrative related to Bigby and Snow White"

Edited by mackenzie129

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

God damn it

the sadness is real!

no really, the characters had so much potential (I know it's based on a comic book but seeing them in motion was fantastic and they nailed the style). i hope another studio will pick up the rights, just want a game in this strange and awesome universe

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, FilooGaroo said:

If it is real i am realllly happy - telltales is not dead?

Man - the story - the design - the caracter - hell of a game !

It was revealed at The Game Awards so it seems legit atleast => Great news for the people who have waited for years for the sequel.

8 minutes ago, FilooGaroo said:

If it is real i am realllly happy - telltales is not dead?

Man - the story - the design - the caracter - hell of a game !

Apparently this is what’s left of Telltale making this. It’s a new studio with as far as I know a lot of the telltale guys. They’re allowed to put “a telltale series” on it cause they own the rights. My jaw hit the floor on this announcement, it was like seeing the ghost of Telltale coming back from the dead.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

According to an article the previous developer involvement is as follows:

"with the new development team at AdHoc so far managing to retain the game's original directors Nick Herman and Dennis Lenart, writer Pierre Shore, composer Jared Emerson-Johnson and joining the Telltale side is the former VP of Engineering Zac Litton as CTO with the studio also promising to prioritise former Telltale employees in future hires".

I think it's good that they made an effort to include previous developers in this new iteration of Telltale.

• Like 1