Humble 2K playstation bundle

Bumperklever

Nice humble bundle, I've bought beat the average bundle, pretty happy about the games on it, especially stoked about X-COM: Enemy Within, Mafia II and X-COM: Bureau Declassified. Little dissapointed that Borderlands doesn't come with any DLC, only Borderlands 2.

15 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Played/have most of these. 

I'll prolly go with the $1 tier. The Bureau is worth it. Don't have a Vita so I'll either give away the games for it (if separate codes... edit: guess not) or hold on to them for future maybe.

The same with Evolve.

Too bad Battleborn is Trial only. My brother would flip if he saw me playing the full game.

you can probably actually get battleborn for like 5 bucks or atleast u could if u lived anywhere near a 5 below store cause they have it for 5 bucks lol alot of them

Saw this earlier today, not a bad bundle per se, but a lot of people already have a lot of these games, and in addition, a lot have been on PS+ as well, namely Mafia 2, Borderlands 1, Borderlands 2, X-Com Enemy Unknown (albeit the PS3 version), and Spec Ops have all been on Plus before.

I would have jumped in solely for the copy of X-Com on Vita, but since I'd have to use my US account to buy it I'd have to reset my Vita to play the thing, then reset it again when done and I wanna go back on my account. If you have none of the games though, it's a pretty alright deal I guess. 

Also, isn't the Battleborn trial for everyone? I still haven't put our disc copy in, been sitting on the shelf for months.

4 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

you can probably actually get battleborn for like 5 bucks or atleast u could if u lived anywhere near a 5 below store cause they have it for 5 bucks lol alot of them

Lol, thx but I'm not that crazy about Battleborn.

There's a backstory to this. When my brother visited he found the game at Target for $3 and been giving me crap for not getting a copy myself. If I was to get the mid tier I would prolly play it tho if it was the full game. And my brother's jaw would drop. :lol:

5 hours ago, Intresseklubben said:

I'm pretty sure the DLC for The Bureau doesn't work for digital copies of the game. This was at least an issue a few years back.

Can someone confirm if this is still the case?

From what I read, this was an EU-only issue that was patched long ago. It should be fine for everyone.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Lol, thx but I'm not that crazy about Battleborn.

There's a backstory to this. When my brother visited he found the game at Target for $3 and been giving me crap for not getting a copy myself. If I was to get the mid tier I would prolly play it tho if it was the full game. And my brother's jaw would drop. :lol:

i read on this forum that it actually is the full game so theres that

14 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

but a lot of people already have a lot of these games

I jumped into the seventh gen later in 2013 and then in PS Plus on 2015, I didn't have the money nor the time to invest in old games aside from the MUST-play games, like the Uncharted series. From the bundle, I only had Borderlands 2, however, the DLCs will provide me tons of aditional play time. This bundle is a total win for me. I'll wait for the next one with total excitement.

13 minutes ago, Katt said:

I jumped into the seventh gen later in 2013 and then in PS Plus on 2015, I didn't have the money nor the time to invest in old games aside from the MUST-play games, like the Uncharted series. From the bundle, I only had Borderlands 2, however, the DLCs will provide me tons of aditional play time. This bundle is a total win for me. I'll wait for the next one with total excitement.

Heck yeah man, sounds like the bundle should kick ass for you, hope it's fun. 

Bought Tier 2 for 6.29. Couldnt decide when it was 5 something. No biggy. All for donation purposes. hehe.

After purchase oddly though I notice other games show as purchased on the PS Store but for Xcom Enemy Within it still says 29.99 and not purchased, got to download it thru "purchase history" hope that helps.

On 8/16/2017 at 10:12 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

This would be really good if I didn't have half of the games =D

And seriously, they should have added more to tier 3... Paying 15 bucks just for Xcom 2 is not worth imo.

Yeah having half of the games already does suck, but at current price, Tier 3 is only 13$ more.....hey at least its cheaper than buying the game from PS Store which is 24$ with plus.