PS Plus Games September 2017

FleaSixty

2 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I enjoyed both of those games. I don't have my physical copy of Second Son anymore so I'll grab it to just have it in my library just in case I'd ever want to play it again. 

You and me both! Was such an awesome game

But we'll just have to wait and see if this  is a rumor or not.

I have the Platinum in infamous and played Child of light to 100% on Vita, very good games and hopefully a lot of people will experience how great child of light is.

Also I can't wait to see people complain about the games like usual even though we got a AAA and highly rated indie game. (Well is it indie cause it's Ubisoft?)

God dammit, not again.

I've already owned the 2 ps plus "lead games" (or whatever), for the past 4-5 months.

This is frustrating, i guess that's the downside of them trying to finally get some decent games in there :/

Edited by thekiffer21
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, sword_of_omens said:

they already gave out Infamous: Second Son on PS+ awhile ago...

pretty sure that's how i got it..in fact, i just finally started it up and plat'd it a month or two ago...it's been in my library forever...

Kind of stinks that they are recycling

No they didn't. The only Infamous they've given us were Infamous 2 and First Light.

• Like 2

On another note, subscribers from Latin America are getting Just Cause 3 as an additional PS Plus title next month.

Source: https://blog.latam.playstation.com/2017/08/25/playstation-plus-anticipo-de-los-juegos-de-ps4-en-septiembre-2017-para-miembros-de-america-latina/

It ain't breaking news, but some people might not be aware yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

On another note, subscribers from Latin America are getting Just Cause 3 as an additional PS Plus title next month.

Source: https://blog.latam.playstation.com/2017/08/25/playstation-plus-anticipo-de-los-juegos-de-ps4-en-septiembre-2017-para-miembros-de-america-latina/

It ain't breaking news, but some people might not be aware yet.

I knew that brazillians players didn't get Just Cause 3 on Plus in this month of August like on NA and EU Plus . And now they are fibally getting the game for September apparently. 

I don't own any of those games, but I'm still upset that no triple AAA game coming out this month. Looks like Playstation will return to the usual indie games for now on, i would bet on that. They took a great step foward with the Until Dawn, Killzone 2 and Just Cause 3, but now it's just like they going two step backwards, not talking bs about Infamous, doens't look bad but is just not my type of game and I expected for more, but once again i'm disappointed. 

PhantomBlade19.png

Edited by PhantomBlade19

9 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

I don't own any of those games, but I'm still upset that no triple AAA game coming out this month. Looks like Playstation will return to the usual indie games for now on, i would bet on that. They took a great step foward with the Until Dawn, Killzone 2 and Just Cause 3, but now it's just like they going two step backwards, not talking bs about Infamous, doens't look bad but is just not my type of game and I expected for more, but once again i'm disappointed. 

PhantomBlade19.png

I can't even begin to imagine what a triple triple A game is, AAA AAA?  Probably the future.  Also Infamous: Second Son an indie?  Wut?  

Oh, you just mean Child of Light.  Hmm, well not everyone can like good games I guess.  

Edited by angelgrievous
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

I can't even begin to imagine what a triple triple A game is, AAA AAA?  Probably the future.  Also Infamous: Second Son an indie?  Wut?

Sure, so for you Child of The Light is a great game? and not a indie one? And compared to last month you think Infamous: Second Son it's the game that we wanted? WIth so many to give for free they gave this. Don't you think you pay every month for better games?

PhantomBlade19.png

Edited by PhantomBlade19

Man...i prefer indies than a old aaa title that probably 90% of ps4 owners already have. Infamous been on sale so many times who really hadnt bought it yet. (yes ive notice above thst sone actuaally havent, crazy) ive seen it for 5$ in buy me trash bins. Hopefully...vita or ps3 will be something most of us dont have.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

Sure, so for you Child of The Light is a great game? and not a indie one? And compared to last month you think Infamous: Second Son is good? wut?

Child of Light has very good reviews. 9/10 on Steam out of 8300 user reviews, 82/100 on Metacritic (89/100 for the PS3 version), and at least an 8/10 from all the major publications. Even IG-freakin'-N gave it a 9.3.

It might not be a 60+ hour game, but it's one of the better indie titles out there.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

Sure, so for you Child of The Light is a great game? and not a indie one? And compared to last month you think Infamous: Second Son is good? wut?

Well a great game and an indie game can be one and the same and often times is.  And I don't know if Second Son is a good game or not but I know it's not an indie game.  Hell, I'd say Until Dawn is more of an Indie game than Second Son.

Edited by angelgrievous
  • Like 1

The games i played are open world / action-adventure so for me this month I get nothing no matter how good Child of The Light score is out of 10, I'm not a trophy whore so i don't want to play games just because of trophies, i play games AND after i finish i comeback for them, that's the difference between you and me. I don't play My name is Mayo and Sound Shapes, no thanks. You have your opinion and I respect that so please respect mine.