PS Plus Games September 2017

FleaSixty

So anyway, with the updated info:

PS4: Infamous wasn't super exciting, but it's OK. Strike Vector EX looks boring to me.

PS3: Monster Jam Battlegrounds is apparently a quick and easy plat, so that's always nice to see. Hustle Kings is not interesting to me.

PSVita: No Vita exclusives, unfortunately. Hue is out, but Sky Force Anniversary looks OK.

Still not a bad month, but I'm sad to see no Child of Light for NA.

Edited by starcrunch061

WOW great line up again.

Really surprised that the US and EU line up is quite different.

Already had Second Son years ago. Interested in Child Of Light.

First VR game free that's cool, but I played the RIGS demo on the demo disc and it made me feel really sick. Hopefully more VR games in the coming months.

Keen to try out Hatoful Boyfriend. Would have like to get Hue, but maybe next month EU will get some of the US titles.

Overall good line up. If they keep up with this I might extend my subscription beyond 2020.

Edited by DysectorZA

They said they were going to make changes to pS plus and I guess they meant we would get more AAA games. Even though I have the plat for Second Son it is now a great opportunity for anyone who hasn't played it yet. I'll add the other games for PS4 to my library. 

Anyone planning to play the Monster Jam game it had one annoying part but it was really easy to platinum.

inFamous: Second Son:  Best title of the Month.

Strike Vector Ex: Very expected move since last month mistake.

Monster Jam Battlegrounds: Suprise, held off getting this. Easy Platinum. Can't wait to play it.

Hustle Kings: Would trade this for Truck Racer that EU got.

Hue, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4): Nice, another Curve game in the collection. (Stikbold next please)

Sky Force Anniversary, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4 & PS3): Heard this one is good.

Rigs Mechanic: Thanks for the bonus. Hopefully more bonus VR games. To make it incentive to pick up a new device over time.

Bummed about Child of Light and Hatoful Boyfriend.

Hustle Kings...which I won't play. Truck Driver would be nice for that shiny.

2 minutes ago, juicetown123 said:

Can hue and sky force be played on ps4?

Yes it can. Cross Buy.

I'll pass this months ince my Expire this sunday.

It's great on Ps4 (EU) i Loved Child of light on Ps3 and Infamous! But UGh 3 and Vita Awful, and the increase in price (Making the 3 Month subscription useless) should be for a VR game that only who has a Vr could play? Oh that's really nice for increasing the price of the service, thanks..... I don't get why people are happy, do they hope the price will not be 400 to get it one day maybe?....

Edited by Sora9427

25 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

So we're back to separate lineups for NA and EU again? Anyway, I'm pretty happy with InFAMOUS Second Son and Child of Light, though I was hoping CoL would be cross-buy with the Vita.

I'm wondering if Sony is noticing a drop in Plus subs. All those who used to have both EU and NA Plus accounts, but let one lapse once they had the same line ups. Be interesting to see if this continues.

I'm happier with the NA list. I have both Truck Racer and Hatoful, so those would have been less desirable.

I almost bought Hue, so I am happy to have that free. Sky Force and Strike look interesting. No interest in Hustle Kings.

36 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

It's great on Ps4 (EU) i Loved Child of light on Ps3 and Infamous! But UGh 3 and Vita Awful

The Vita doesn't have a very deep bench but you're right about PS3. It is a far cry from the days where we got games like Batman Arkham Asylum, Dragon's Crown, Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect 2, Shadow of the Colossus, Yakuza 5. Plus I could have named 15-30 more on top of those.

I have been wanting Child of Light for a while, so I'm happy for it, on the other hand I already plat inFamous (borrowed the copy from my brother.. but not bothered, since it was long ago) and I feel that I wasted $3 on my US account by buying Truck Racer last week..

As for the others, I'm not sure if I will play them, unless if I go for quick trophies.. 

And RIGS is probably one of the VR games that I find more interesting, but even if we get it for free, I'm not buying a PS VR at their current price.. not worth it for me..

For NA:

Second Son is pretty good, but most of PS4 players have played it, including me. Still a solid game.

Strike Vector Ex: Don't know anything about it, but it seems pretty fun actually.

Monster Jam Battlegrounds: Nope.

Hustle Kings: Nope again.

Hue: Seems like a Limbo clone. Will probably try it down the line.

Sky Force Anniversary: This is the high point for me. It seems pretty fun.