Kill Your Completion V

Kinda forgot to post my final stats. :/ 

KYC 5 Ending Stats: 

Games Played: 448 (+11)

Games Completed: 354 (+2)

Completion Percentage: I think it was 88.78% (-1.45; a slightly higher drop than last time)

Unearned Trophies: 1,627 (+240. Pretty sure; should have written these all down before starting a new game..) 

Edited by Scyther
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Arctic Cress said:

I also started Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea to plunge it further down. I don't remember the last time my completion was under 70%. Well, time to get it back up then. Thanks for the event, @Hemiak.

I enjoyed Shallie quite a bit, until I got to my 2nd playthrough where the "secret" boss didn't show up. I assumed the game as glitched and got rid of it. Couldn't be arsed to do a 3rd playthrough.

Good to hear Firis seems to have left good impressions, as I'm tempted to start it in the near future.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

Well, I can give my first update (and probably my last one for a while). Got the plat in Yonder, so that is out of the way now. My opinion on it didn't change and while there isn't anything wrong with it mechanically, it is just plain dull.

PS: To whoever keeps putting fishing in games... I hate you!

• Like 3

I'm gonna apologize to everyone for totally dropping the ball for the end of this event. I haven't earned a trophy in a week and I was only able to get to 6 of the 8 games I committed to for this event. But with hosting my in-laws for Thanksgiving and and then a trip I just returned from, I haven't put in any real gaming time since about the 20th. (The sudden closure of Marvel Heroes f'd everything up good too)

So I'm committing to getting the other two games clocked and reviewed ASAP. Once again, I apologize and now that I'm back, I have 2 games left that I plan to put in the requisite time for and review: Banner Saga and Fallout 4.

• Like 2